Chapter 11

Matt's POV

I couldn't sleep at all last night. Alex was on my mind. Her height is really cute and her eyes are just amazing. Her hair is black with pink and purple bangs, she was wearing skinny jeans with an ariel shirt and a flannel over it. She's not one of those girls who just wants attention, she's chill. I really want to get to know her better so I'm gonna see if she can come with us to the next venue. I fell in love at first sight...

"Matt, wake up." I heard Kellin whisper. I only my eyes but squint because of the light.

"Matt, you slept through breakfast. It's 12 now and we're gonna stop to get lunch with Pierce The Veil. Alex will be there," he says with a small smirk. "Get ready mofo, quick."

I hop put of my bunk and put on some random black skinny jeans and a random shirt with a Slipknot sweatshirt over it that says 'we are all maggots in the end' on the back. I slide on my high top vans and do my hair. I put on a black Neff beanie over it and make sure that you can see my bangs. I flip my hair and carefully put it on. My piercings are a few days new and I have to clean them every day so I quickly clean them then brush my teeth. I go to the front lounge with the band but we're just waiting on Kellin.

"You all ready?" He asks as he walks into the front lounge. We all nod and wait for about 5-10 minutes before stopping at some random place to eat. The Pierce The Veil bus is already there. Of Mice & Men went to eat somewhere else because they're party poopers. There are about 11 of us. There's an empty seat next to Alex and I immediately take it.

"Hey," I say to her. She turns her head and smiles, "Hey," she says. I smile. I say hi to everyone else and look at my menu. I order a sprite and a sandwich. Alex orders a coke and the same sandwich.

I'm so worried about her, she's a little too thin. She only ate about 5 bites of her sandwich and took the rest to go. Everyone ate everything except for her, but it's probably because she's the girl of the group and all the guys are like 10 years older than her and they're always hungry. We finished eating and payed so we went outside and chilled there for a while.

"Hey Vic, can I talk to you for a second?" I ask Vic and he turns around.

"Yeah," he says and we walk about 50 feet from everyone else. "What's up," he says.

"Did you see how much Alex ate? I think she's a little too thin and I'm really worried about her," I say.

"Yeah I know, she doesn't eat much but I've been talking to her about it and she says that she doesn't have much of an appetite. She also told me that when she eats she feels a gag reflex when she tries to swallow. I had that when I was younger but I got over it a couple weeks later." He says and I nod. She'll get over it I guess...

"Oh, and I also wanted to ask if she can come on the bus with us if that's okay. Only for the next venue. I wanna get to know her," I ask. He nods and goes to talk to Kellin about it. I talk to Alex for a second while they figure that out.

"Hey, how would you like coming to the next venue on our bus? I really wanna get to know you better and Vic said it was okay," I say with a smile.

"Really?" She says with an even bigger smile, "I would love that,"

I guess she's coming with us. Yay.

"Matt!" I hear Vic yell. I turn my head and he motions for me to come over. I walk over to him and Kellin.

"It's okay for her to go but only on these conditions; no kissing, no sex, no touching, only talking. You guys can cuddle or whatever but just follow my rules please. I don't need a pregnant 13 year old daughter." He says and I can feel my face heat up. I look at him with wide eyes.