PROLOGUE

A girl was closing her mouth in shock and tears were flowing through her eyes like a river...

Infront of her a man was standing there with gun and he pointing at her classmate. .

That man: i told you na? Orudhadava sonna puriyaadha?

That girl: adhilla ....

That man: shhh... Unakku ipdi sonna puriyadhu nnu ninaikira
..
He stood behind her and took her hands and placed the gun & made her hold the gun towards that guy...

That man:  solla vendiya vidhathula dhaan sollanum pola ..

That girl: illa vendaam ini Naa avanta pesa maatta please Avana vitru...

That man: tsk tsk tsk... But he needs punishment for asked you for date nah? Ah?

He pressed the trigger making that girl shout in fear and closed her eyes...

That man: mudinju... Avlodhaa... Seththutaan.... Avan unnala dhaan seththan.. 

That girl looked at the man with wide eyes and said,

That girl: nee manushaney illa..  mirugam....

That man: enna mirugam aakkunadhey nee dhaan di...

That girl: i shouldn't have saved you that day...

That man: you are right... because when you saved me by giving your blood you sealed your life with mine... There is no escape from me... Nee enga odunaalum nee poi Serra idathula Naa mattum dha iruppa... You know why?

He leaned towards her ear and whispered,

"YOU ARE F******** MINE... "