CHAPTER 17

Agni: yen enna ipdi paakuringa?

Giri: ahm... Don't you think it's too harsh.. I mean hitting a girl .. it's too much...

Agni: mm.. let me tell you something.. do you know what she said?

Giri shook his head as no..

Agni: she talked bad about my Sam.. MY SAM... I respect women but I don't consider that trash as women who is trying  to get another women's man... i clearly told her that I am married... but she didn't listen & continued to do what she's doing... I am a one woman man and my woman is Sam.. that's final...

Giri: what if you two had um... Misconceptions in future that leads to umm . Like break up and divorce?

Agni fisted his hands hearing that Sam noticed it and grabbed his hands like she's assuring him...

Sam: listen giri i think you are thinking too much.. even if we had problems in future we will solve it together and I also think that I can live without Agni... He .... Became part of my everyday... I ... I ..  couldn't imagine... Without him... I... I... can't...

Unknowingly tears started to flow from Sam's eyes making Agni panick and hugged her to his chest...

Devi: giri... Unakku arivu illa .. ippodha Ava konjam sandhosama irukka... Adhukkulla vittutu poiruvaan adhu idhunu avala ala vaikira?

Giri: i didn't meant to make her cry... I am sorry sammu...

Giri tried to touch her shoulder but Agni pulled Sam to his lap  and Glared at him... Agni opened his mouth to say something but stopped hearing Sam,

Sam: shall we go aththaan? I don't want to be here anymore..

Agni: sure ..

He lifted her in his arms and she buried her face in his neck and continued to cry .... Agni threw a glare a giri and left from there after gave small nod at Devi ..

When Agni tried to place Sam in backseat she hugged him tightly and refused to go .. so he sighed and made her sit in front and he started to drive.  

Whole ride Sam was crying and sobbing ... Agni couldn't see her tears it's like adding fuel to his anger..  his anger on giri is raising...

When he stopped his car she looked outside and opened her mouth in shock ...

Sam: wow ... Beautiful...

Agni: come out

Agni: come out...

Sam came outside of the car and looked at the house with wide eyes and open mouth ... Agni Hugged her from behind and placed his chin on her shoulder...

Agni: pidichurukka?

Sam: idhu ...

Agni: namma beach house... idhu varaikkum Inga Naa mattum dhan vandhutu irundha... ippo idhu Namma rendu perukku mattum ... pidichurukka?