CHAPTER 18

Smita: uncle Kenny...

Kenny: Unnadha kekura vikram enna ?

Smita: uncle neengaley sollunga... For him i left everything..  now he is saying he is in love with sam... How could he betray me like this?

She wiped her eyes and control her tears.  Kenny rolled his eyes and took ciggerate from pocket and lighted it ..

Kenny: see.. don't act like a ideal girlfriend...  Nee onnum olungu illa... En chinna payyan Agni ah vida en payyan guru ta adhiga kaasu irukkunnu ivanta vandha.. ippo Agni Avan business la top ah irukkan .. ippo Ivana vitti avanta po mattanu enna nitchayam?

Smita: uncle .. I love guru... Really i swear... Trust me uncle...

Guru: love my foot... Nee epdi pattavanni enakku theriyum... Un nadippu enta selladhu...

Smita: trust me guru..  i love you only you..... I won't leave please tr.

Before she finish her sentence she fainted... Guru rushed towards her and tried to wake her up...

Guru: aai... Smita.. ennachu unakku? Dad..

Kenny rolled his eyes and said,

Kenny: I will call our doctor.... Avala bed la padukka vai...

Guru nodded his head and lifted her in his arms and placed her on bed...

When doctor came and checked her both guru and Kenny was waiting in hall...

Kenny: let me get this straight..  do you love smita or Sam?

Guru: I love Sam...

Kenny: then why did you panicked when Smita fainted?

Guru: it's just human reflection dad... I do have small humanity...

Kenny: mmm.. but forget Sam... She now belongs to agni.. he is also my son like you and I wanted him to be happy...

Guru: why? I loved her first so she only belongs to me..  SAM IS MINE.. 

Kenny: guru... you lost your chance to being with her so let her go if she's meant to be yours she will return to you... Naa panna adhey thappa thirumba pannadha guru...

Guru: appadi enna panninga dad?

Kenny: adhu unakku theva illa... But becareful avlodhaa solluva...

Guru: i will...

They saw doctor coming out of room...

Doctor: she's perfectly alright... Konjam rest edutha everything will be okay...

Guru: mmmm.. ok doctor...

Doctor: and congratulations you are going to be father....

Guru & Kenny: WHAT?

_____

Agni was waiting for Sam in swimming pool... Suddenly he heard footsteps he turned around to see Sam standing there with bathrobe...

Ayan: come on babe... It's just us ... Remove the bathrobe....

She took deep breath and removed the bathrobe his breath hitched seeing her... He didn't expect to wear this suit... He thought she will select which is more coverable than this...

 He thought she will select which is more coverable than this

He couldn't move his eyes away from her... She slowly swam towards Agni with sly smile.... She hugged him by his torso and whispered in his ears...

Sam: ennachu aththaan... Oranju poi nikkira? Nalla irukka?

He closed his eyes and groaned when she slightly bite his earlobe....

Agni: don't tease me babe... Then I am not responsible for f****** you in this swimming pool...

He said in starined voice...  She turned her back towards him and rubbed her bottom on his front and whispered,

Sam: I don't mind though....

Agni grabbed her by her waist and pinned her to edge and inserted himself into her roughly making her gasp and clutched his shoulders and looked at him with wide eyes...

Agni : am a man of word babe...

With that he started to move inside her fastly making her scream his name... They started to make love inside swimming pool... He grabbed her thighs and lifted her from swimming and went inside without Removing himself and closed & locked the door...

Whole night their scream moan groans are the one echoed the whole house and slept in each other arms peacefully...

________

Sam opened her eyes at next morning only to see Ayan was speaking in phone facing the glass wall... She looked down and saw she's wearing his shirt....

When she smelt coffee she turned around to see two Cups of hot coffee... One is black and another one is normal... She smiled seeing that when she moved to get down from bed she hissed a little...

Hearing that Agni turned towards her and said in phone..

Agni: ok... I will call you later.

He cutted the call and rushed towards her and lifted her in his arms...

Agni: kooptrukalamnla?

Sam: phone la pesitu irundha adhaan...

Agni: you are much more important than that phone call..

After that both of them refreshed and came out & went to kitchen to cook...
Sam was looking at Agni without blinking...

Agni: I know I am hot and sexy.. but you don't have to look like something you can't have..  you know I am all yours....

He winked at her making Sam blush and looked down... He laughed at her red face and kissed her cheeks...

Agni: so cute di sundeli nee...

Sam: uhm... Agni...

Agni didn't say anything but continued to cut carrots.. she called him again but he didn't heed... So called him...

Sam: aththaan.. 

Agni: sollu maa...

Sam : KD (mumbled)

Agni: enna di amaithiya irukka?

Sam: hospital ponum...

Agni: yen ennachu? Udambu sarilaya?

He touched her forehead to check for temprature...

Sam:mch... Kaachal laam illa aththaan...

Agni: Apram edhukku hospital ku?

Sam: illa ... Birth control...

Agni: edhukku?

Sam: we are se*ually active la adhaa..  what if I become pregnant?

Agni: so what? I will be the happiest man in the world ..

Sam: what are you talking about aththaan? We are not even dating..  then how?

Agni: listen unakku dha en mela intrest illa .. Naa apdi edhum sollalaye... If you became pregnant i will take care of baby you don't have to worry about it...

Sam: but...

Agni: no buts it's final...

He threw knife at sink in anger and went away from there...

Sam mv: ivanta ketta sari varadhu ... Naalaikku Monday college pogum bodhu naaney hospital poikura thaniya..

Continued....