CHAPTER 14

Sam was peacefully sleeping under Agni who is hugging her tightly....

When Sam opened her eyes her head is paining like it's going to explode at anytime ..

She groaned and tried to get up... Key word " tried "... She couldn't because of Agni's weight....

That's when she realised that both of them are naked together under duvet... Last night flashed infront of her eyes ..

She closed her eyes and groaned in irritation... After struggling against his hold she released herself and went to bathroom to get refreshed.. after refreshing she went downstairs only to see Maria and Vamsi sitting in hall and drinking coffee...

Sam: good morning uncle...

Vamsi: it's good evening kutty...

Sam: WHAT?  I slept whole day?

Maria: yeah ..

Sam clutched her head and mumbled,

Sam: oh god ...

Vamsi: don't worry i already informed your college so don't worry...

Sam: thank you uncle ... You are my best....

Sam Hugged him and Vamsi said,

Vamsi: kitchen la ginger tea pottrukka poi kudi.. poa...

Sam: thanks...

She went to kitchen and drink it.... after that she started to prepare night dinner....

Agni woke up and saw Sam nowhere to be found so he came downstairs in his tracks without shirt still in half asleep...

Agni: dad... Sam enga?

Vamsi: kitchen la irukka...

Maria & Vamsi can clearly see bail Mark's and bites in his upper body and didn't said anything... Agni went to kitchen and saw Sam was preparing dinner.. 

He went behind her and hugged her tightly & buried his face in her neck.  She stiffed a little but continued her work...

Agni: yen di sollama endhirichu vandha?

Sam: nee nalla thoongitu irundha adhaan....

Agni: mm...

He hummed and buried his face in her neck and placed small kisses... Sam wriggled out of his hold and distanced herself from him....He looked at her confused...

Agni: hey... Ennachu di?

He tried to touch her but she distanced herself from him...

Sam: look .. Agni nethu night uh .. ahmmm.  It's just edho oru flow la nadandhuchu... Let's forget it and move on as friends...

agni: what?

he asked in a broken voice  ... sam didn't said anything but continued to prepare dinner ... he got angry & grabbed her hands turned towards him ,

agni: i am asking you samantha what the hell did you say to me?

sam: what? naa onnum thappa sollalaye.. I just asked you to forget what happened yesterday & move on like just friends ..

agni: just friends?

sam: yeah..

agni: bullshit..

He took a vase and threw it on wall near Sam making her jump in fear...
Seeing her tears he fisted his hand in anger and stromed out from there...
_____

Agni went to his room and closed the door with bang... He took his ciggerate and started to smoke still his anger didn't waver a little so he took his keys and changed into black tshirt and went out from there ..

Maria and Vamsi looked at him confusedly ..

Maria went to kitchen and asked Sam,.
Maria: en payyanta enna sonna? Yedhukku kovama velila poraan?

Sam: ah.. adhu Engalukkulla...

Maria: listen whatever your problem is ..  adha konjam thalli vachutu en paiyyan ah sandhosama vachuko ok?

Sam: listen unga payyana Epdi paathukanum nu neenga sollu kudukka Naa onnum unga marumaga illa .. we are just friends avlotha...

Maria: oh...just friends Ah? Idhu nalla kadhaya irukkey... Pesuva wife nu intro aaguva ippo ketta friend nu solluva... Listen Samantha en payyan mansu kooda viladanum nu ninacha ..  apram ennoda innoru mugatha nee paappa solita... Mind it.. 

With that she went from there... Sam returned to her room and her mind was filled with agni...

Sam mv: ippo Naa enna Panna pora? Enakku Agni ah pidichurukku but at the same time enakku indha kaadhal Kalyanam la venam... enakku onnumey puriyala....

Suddenly a pair of strong arms encircled around her waist... She looked at the mirror and saw Agni standing behind her..

She turned around towards him and opened her mouth to say something but he sealed her lips with his and started to kiss her aggressively...

She tried to push him but he  didn't let her to go... suddenly a tearing sound echoed the whole room...

She looked down and saw he teared her  tshirt.... Before she say anything he lifted her and throw her on bed and jumped on to her.  

She tried to push him away from her but couldn't...

Sam: Agni... Ugh .. vidu... what are you doing?

He didn't listen anything but continued to kiss her neck and his hands started to massage her bossom...

Sam: Agni Venda..  vidu... (Moan)

He removed each and every obstacles between them and marked her with love bites her as his...

After sometime sam also started to respond and both of them are equally exploring each other and Marking each other.....

Sam gasped when she felt his manhood on her entrance and looked at him with wide eyes....

Agni:  How about we can be just friends?

Sam looked at him confusedly,

Agni: friends with benefits.... listen ennala idhukku Mela unta irundhu thalli irukka mudiyadhu.. unakkum kadhal kalyanathulailaam nambikka illa nu solra....we can be friends with benefits.... Suppose unakko illa enakko vera yarayachu pudicha niruthikilaam.. aana adhu varaikkum unakku naa enakku nee Mattum dha... Enna solra?

Sam looked at him for sometime and nodded her head as yes... He smiled and entered into her roughly making her gasp in pain... He kissed her tears away and started to move into her slowly ....

When he felt she is adjusted to his size he increased his speed and moved into her roughly making her shout his name in pleasure...

He release himself deeply inside her and fell on top of her exhaustedly ....

He hugged her to his chest and both of them trying to catch their breath ..

Agni mv: do you think I will leave you easily ?...  Nah... wait babe .. you will see the real me soon... You belong to me only f****** me...

(This is where his obession started to root in his heart 🖤)
Continued....