CHAPTER 27

Maria is crying continuously and kenny trying to console her.. Agni using all of his contacts to find about Sam.....

Guru also reached there along with smita heard about Sam's disappearance..

Guru: what the hell is happened?

Agni: am not in the mood to argue with you ...

Guru: ipdi yaartayum sollama Ava pora alavukku avala nee enna panna?

Agni: I didn't do anything... It's just mis understanding....

Guru: avalukku Mattu yedhavadhu aachunu vai... Unna ...

Maria: shut the f*** up .. unga rendu per sandaya apram vachukonga... First find my daughter in law...

Guru: ellam unnala dhaanda...

Agni: you ...

Maria: for God sake ..  she is pregnant please find her soon... Aprama adichukonga... Ava vaithula valara en peranukku edhachu aachuna... I will kill you two... Ava vaithula irukradhu en Vamsi.   Olunga avala kandu pidikira velaya paarunga...

Guru: what the f***? She is pregnant? How?

Kenny: Smita epdi pregnant aanalo apdi dhaan .. poi thedra velaya paaru po ..

Guru Glared at Agni and Said,

Guru: if something happened to her i will f****** kill you...

Agni and guru Glared at each other and started to use their source to find her...

Smita sat beside Maria and said,.

Smita: kavala padadhinga aunty... Sam kidachuruvaa...

Maria didn't said anything but crying...

Kenny : Smita... Konjam thanni eduthutu vaa maa. 

Smita nodded her head and went from there to kitchen ...

Kenny: Maria babe please... You already have breathing problem... Don't cry too much...

Maria: enna pudhusa akkara ?

Kenny: what?

Maria: enna pudhusa unakku en mela akkarannu ketta .. ithana varsham ah illadha akkara ippo edhukku? Sridhar dhaan ellathukkum Karanamnu solra.. appo nee edhukku enna blackmail panna? En Vamsi ta irundhu enna pirichi vaccha? Apram andha video...

Kenny: Maria . Andha video... That was sridhar not me... I couldn't do that to you or Vamsi... Even though I hate him for marrying you he is part of me...  He is my twin...we are one persons in two body... How i could I betray him? You are my love how could I behave so cheap with you?

Maria: then why did you do all these things?

Kenny: sridhar..  he made me do that... I ..  don't want to but he had video of him and you together... He just wants Vamsi to suffer mentally... he wants to destroy vamsi's business... Vamsi oda business ah illa nee ah nu varumbodhu i chose you over Vamsi... Anikku Smita en counter la irundhu eduthadhu empty pendrive... Ava enta kuduthadhu empty pendrive dhaan nu enakku theriyum..  because original avanta irundhuchu... Smita ..  Ava nallava dhaan konjam... I threatened her to kill her but she took this much risk for you.

Maria: i just want to see Sam now...

Kenny: Don't worry... Agni and guru with find her soon....
______

Agni took his car and started to check each and every place Sam would go when she's angry...

Kaadhal mazhaiyae kaadhal mazhaiyae
Engae vilundhaayo...