CHAPTER 24

Maria was crying and running behind the stretcher but they went inside emergency room and closed the door...

Maria Started to cry and banging the door. .

Maria: please let me inside... I want to be with him.. please...

Nurse: madam please calm down.. just wait hear ...

Maria : don't leave me please....

She closed her eyes and cried hardly... She took her phone and called Agni ..

Agni: yes mom...

Maria: Agni come to our hospital now ..

Agni: what happened ma?

Maria: un appa va admit panirkka seekiram vaa ...

Agni: what? Ippovey vara...

She cutted the call and waiting for doctor to come out ..  she looked at the Krishna idol in hospital and kneeled infront of it and joined her hands like she's pleading him....

Maria: please avarukku edhum aaga koodadhu innum konja naal mattum Naa avar kooda irukka aasa padra... Please...

______

Agni picked Sam on the way to hospital and sam was crying...

Sam: i don't want him to die...

Agni: don't cry maa... I will do anything to recover him.. 

Sam: we considered all best doctors in world but.... (Sob) no use...

They reached hospital and both of them ran inside and saw Maria was kneeling infront of Krishna's idol and crying...

Agni: mom..

He ran towards maria and hugged her...

Maria: Agni your dad...

Agni: shh... Avarukku edhum aagadhu ..

Sam also Hugged him from side... Even though Agni wants to break down... He doesn't want too atleast infront of his mom and sam..

They settled infront of emergency ward... Sam was leaning on his shoulder and hugging his arms...

Sam: idhu enna un shirtla ? Sivappa?raththam maari...

Agni: um... Varumbodhu engayu iduchuruppa... Vidu.. chinna kaayam dha...

Suddenly they saw doctor coming out of emergency ward..

Agni: doctor my dad....

Doctor: sorry mr.Agni kesav... We tried our best but he is in last stage we can't do anything... He's nearing death... May be 2 or 3 days max...

Maria closed her mouth in shock... Agni froze in his place and sam started to cry in agni's chest...

Doctor: sorry...

Maria shook her head as no and ran away from there...

Sam: aththaan poi aunty ah paaru poa...

Agni ran behind his mom...

Maria entered into the mansion devastated..

She couldn't accept that Vamsi have leave so soon..

Maria: why can't I be happy for sometime... I want my Vamsi back...

She screamed and started to cry closing her face...  All of sudden a pair of arm's encircled around her...

She looked at the person it's...
______

Guru was sitting in meeting but he's feeling restless... he's feeling that something bad has going to happen...

Suddenly his phone started ringing and showed caller ID as Smita...