CHAPTER 25

Sam waiting for doctor to come out from ICU... Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder..  she opened her eyes and saw it's Smita...

Smita sat beside her and sighed,

Smita: sorry..

Sam looked at her with blank face...

Smita: I know I am not a good person but... Naa avlo kettavalaam kidayadhu...  Sam i don't want to hurt Agni... But it eventually happened because I loved guru more... that's why... 

Sam: then why did you tried to abort?

Smita: i was afraid that he won't accept the baby and me... I know I was foolish to do that but ....i don't have any choice... I don't have any guarantee that he will marry me...

Sam: listen smita... Guru may be a Playboy but he is responsible... Avan enna cheat panirkalaam but Avan kooda irukkum bodhu ennoda virupaththukku maara Avan nadandhadhey illa .. he treated me like princess...

Smita: how about Agni?

Sam smiled a little bit and said,

Sam: he is treating me like a queen of his world...

Smita: do you love him?

Sam: yaara kekura?

Smita: Agni...

Sam: i don't know but I don't think I will same again without him...

Smita: you know... I really didn't hate you... You are like.... A child... But guru loves you so much that's why I hated you...

Sam: mmm.. but I hate you for hurting my aththaan...

Smita: Agni um nallavandha... Avanukku pidichavangalukku mattum...

Before Sam say anything ... Agni came there so Sam rushed towards him and asked,

Sam: aththaan aunty

Agni: rest edukaranga..

Sam: aunty paavam la?

Agni: mmm... She's so...  I don't know how to say... doctor edhachu sonnangala?

Sam: innum velila varala...

Agni : oh...

Sam: ah.. apram Kenny uncle ah yaaro...

Agni: theriyum...

Sam: unakku Epdi?

Agni: Smita sonna...

Sam: oh...

Sam looked more like Glared at Smita and hugged Agni & snuggled into his arms...

Suddenly they saw doctor coming out of ICU ...

Agni: doctor..

Doctor: kannu mulichurukaru.. poi paarunga... Please avara romba tension aakadhinga..

Everyone Nodded their head and Agni went inside with sam...

Sam's eyes teared seeing her favourite uncle hooked up with wires and struggling to breath...

When Vamsi saw them smiled at them weakly..

Sam: uncle...

Vamsi tried to remove his oxygen mask... Agni grabbed his hands and shook his head as no...

Vamsi smiled at them and removed the mask...

Vamsi: edhukku alaringa? I am here na?

Sam: uncle.. please don't leave me... Neengalum poita apram enakku nu yaar irukka? Enna yaar paathuppa? Naa malaila nanacha enakku yaaru thala thovatti viduva? Apram enakku Udambu sarila na yaar paathuppa?