CHAPTER 16

Agni was driving towards Sam's college... He was looking at Sam who lost in her thoughts...

Agni: enna yosichutu irukka?

Sam: chumma dha...

Agni: mmm.. evening wait Pannu naaney pick up panikkira..

Sam : ok ..

She got down from car and bid goodbye to agni & went outside... He also came outside and ran behind her...

Agni: aai .. sudeli lunch ah marandhuta di...

Sam turned towards him and saw him running towards her with lunch box... She smiled and took the box and kissed his cheeks,

Sam: thank you aththaan... bye...

He smiled at her cuteness and kissed her forehead and went from there...
_____

Vamsi: that f****** b****** I am gonna kill him..

He went to his room and took his gun and turned to leave but maria stopped him...

Maria: yenga poringa?

Vamsi: andha naaya en kaiyyala kolla...

Maria: please vendaam...

Vamsi: enna pesura avana apdiye vidradha ... Never...

Maria: please Vamsi... Venaam... enakaga please... Vitrunga...

Vamsi couldn't stand Maria's tears he threw his gun on window and screamed in rage...

Maria Hugged him and started to cry in his chest... He hugged her tightly...

Vamsi: yen di enta sollala?

Maria: epdi solluvan? Evlo aruvaruppama irundhuchu theriyum ah? He took video... Naa unta sonna adha velila vitruvaannu blackmail panna...

Vamsi: that******* I am ..

Maria: please vendaam vitrunga..  please ...

Vamsi: Avan sonna nee enna vittu poiruviya? Appovey sollirundha avana anikkey kondrupanla?

Maria: that's why I didn't tell you... Please palasa kindaddhinga..  ini indha konja naalaavadhu I want to be with you peacefully... Agni ta solladhinga please ...

He closed his eyes and sighed...

Vamsi: don't cry maa... Don't cry...

Vamsi mv: dei Kenny unna vida maatan da...

______

All day agni's mind filled with only one thought SAM... he was smiling whole day making others looked at him suspiciously...

When he saw clock is going to hit 4 he closed his laptop and stood from his chair to leave but suddenly his PA Sunitha came inside with a file ...