CHAPTER 20

Sam ran towards the figure who is pushed guru and the bullet hit in wall...

Sam: uncle... uncle.... Ungalukku onnum illaye...

Sam checked for injuries and Agni also rushed towards kenny and asked,

Agni: paa..  are you okay?

Kenny: am good da kanna.....

Agni: Kenny paa .. i am sorry... Naa.. kovathula ...

Suddenly someone ran towards guru who is now laying other side because of the sudden push from kenny... He got injured in head. 

"Vikram.. are you okay? Adi edhum patrukka da .. yen da ipdi Rendu
perum adichukuringa?"

Hearing the voice Kenny turned towards the person in lighting speed and saw it's Maria . 

Maria turned towards Agni and said,.

Maria: Agni keshav.... How many times do I have to tell u that don't fight with your brother ..

Agni: maa he's the one started it ..

Maria: shut up..  rendu perum onnum babies illla... Vikram..  unakku Sam Kum ini endha sambandhamum illa ..

Guru: mch..   maa. ... Naa .

Maria: shut up... Agni... Veetukku vaa.. unna Anga pesikkura ..Sam unayyum seththu dhaan.. 

Agni huffed and left from there & Sam followed him immediately... Maria turned towards guru & said,

Maria: olunga veetukku po da .... theva illama prachana panitu irukkadha. .  ok .. smita va paathuko avalukku puriya vai poi sanda adikkadha... ini aachu konjam thirundhi vazhara valiya paaru..

Guru: Naa edhum pannala maa... Ava abortion ku kootitu vandhanu enakku theriyadhu maa...

Maria raised her eyebrow at him .  Guru Huffed and nodded his head as yes...

Maria: sari .. paathuko Naa kelamburan..

Maria turned to leave but stopped hearing a voice...

Kenny: "Maria babe..."

Maria stunned hearing the voice... It's been a long time she's heard this voice which is haunting her for past 20 years ..

Kenny: babe... I am...

Before he say anything Maria ran outside of the hospital with tears... Her hands started to shiver again... Past started to flash infront of her eyes again ...

She sat in her car and closed the door and started to cry....
________

Agni was driving the car and sam is sitting beside him in front.... He didn't even spare a glance at her and driving fastly making her look at him with fear....

Sam: aththaan...

Hearing her voice he pressed accelerator more.... 

Sam: aththaan please slow ah po bayama irukku...

He slowed the car slightly but his face didn't changed a bit...

Sam: aththaan....Naa...

Before she say anything he stopped the car infront of his beach house... She silently came out of the car and he went inside the house silently...

When she entered into the house she saw him sitting in sofa and rubbing his head...

Sam: aththaan Naa...

Agni: pesadha.. 

Sam: aththaan...

Agni: apdi enna koopdadha..  yen di? Naandha avlo sonnala? Unakku ippo baby Vendam na sollirkalaamla?