CHAPTER 19

Guru , Smita and Kenny looking at each other...

Kenny: ipdiye moonja moonja paathutey irundhinganna? Edhachu oru mudivu edunga...

Smita: guru ... You don't have to take pressure... I will abort it ..

Kenny: enna pesura? Lusu ah nee? Avan unna abort panna sonnana?

Smita: uncle... We are too young to have kids...

Guru: that doesn't mean you have to kill an innocent soul... Give me some time to decide what to do...

Smita didn't said anything but went inside her room and locked ...

She took her phone and called,

Smita: hello devsai hospitals oru appointment fix panaum.....

______

Agni was driving towards Sam's college and she was silently sitting beside him...

Agni: enna di yosichutu irukka?

Sam: ah.. adhu...

Agni: enna? Yen thayangura?

Sam: uhm.. illa... Naanum Devi um evening shopping polaamnu irukkom..

Agni: idhukka ivlo yosikira? Poitu vaa... Naaney kootitu pora...

Sam: ugh.. illa . Idhu girl's shopping..  nanaum avalum Mattu dha... Please...

Agni huffed and gave her his card..

Agni: idha use panikka.. unakku enna venumo vaangiko.. don't worry about bill and cost...

Sam: Vendam...

Agni: yen?

Sam: illa... Enta savings irukku...

Agni: adhu savings ah vey irukkattum.. pudi...

He placed his card in her hands and said,

Agni: my money is yours too... Don't hesitate to spend... I will be happy if you spent money more .. because what's mine is yours too...

Sam looked at him ...

Sam mv: why are you doing this Agni? Whenever I tried to maintain distance from you.. you make everything crash down in seconds... I am not... Good for you...

Agni: ennadi apdi paakura?

Sam: ugh.. nothing... It's just... Nee kalyanam panikka pora andha ponnu is lucky in every way....

Agni galred at her but didn't said anything... He parked the car infront of the college but before she opened the door... He locked it...

Sam: enna aththaan?

Agni took some documents from backseat and gave it to Sam...

Agni: idhula un sign venum...

Sam: enna papers idhu?

Agni: property papers...

Sam: puriyala...

Agni: appa wants to give you some of his properties...

Sam: I don't want that... Already appa properties eh niraya irukku...

Agni: listen Sam... Idhu actually Krishna uncle ku kudukka vendiya properties dhaan.. and it's not even 5 percentage of our whole properties... Sign Pannu..

Sam: but...

Agni: Sam... Don't you trust dad?

Sam: I do..

Agni: sign it...

Sam huffed and signed all papers and gave it to agni and went inside college... Agni reached his office and asked Sunita to come his room..