CHAPTER 26

It's been a month since vamsi's death..  Nothing is normal... Maria became like a statue... She couldn't accept that he left her so soon... She locked herself in her room...

Agni became emotion less and distanced himself from Sam... Sam was also grieving for vamsi's death but she needs an emotional support from Agni but he isolated himself from others...

Even he didn't talk to Sam making her cry more... She tried everything to make him speak to her but..  no use...

He stopped coming home..  Sam is hurt by his behaviour.. yes.. he is hurt because of vamsi's death.. but... It doesn't give him reason to ignore Sam...

She was sitting in park and thinking about all incidents that happened in past one week...

After vamsi's death everything changed upside down...

Sam mv: why does he is behaving like this to me? Is he ... Lost interest in me like him? No... My Agni is not like that..  i have to speak with him starightly...

She went to his office straightly seeing her... Everyone looked at each other making her confused...

Sam: i have to see Agni...

Receptionist: mam .  Ah... He is busy...

Sam: tell him that his wife has come to see him..

Receptionist: mam...

Sam: CALL HIM NOW ...

Receptionist flinched at her tone and called Agni... Sam took the phone and put it on speaker..

Receptionist: sir ungala pakka..

Agni: how many times do I have to tell you... Don't allow anyone...

Receptionist: sir.. it's mam..

Agni: ellarayum seththu dhaan solra ..

Sam got angry and marched towards the lift.. she reached his floor and stromed towards his room and opened with bang and saw...

Agni and Smitha hugging?

Sam felt like she couldn't breathe seeing this...

Agni cupped smita's face and said,

Agni: Naa irukka unakku.. unnayum kolandhayum Naa paathukura...

Sam felt betrayed,

Sam: oh .. idhaan un important work ah?

Both of them turned towards Sam with wide eyes....

Agni: Sam...

Sam: vaaya moodu...

Agni: babe... Listen to me....

Sam: nee edhum pesa vendaam...

Smita: Sam....

Sam looked at smita with bloodshot eyes..

Smita: ippo edhukku ipdi avanta kaththura? You fool...

Sam fisted her hands in anger and grabbed smita's hair and punched her hardly making Agni grabbed Sam ..

Sam: you bitch... How dare you? Anikku unna summa vitta.. but inikku i will kill you...

Sam tried to grab Smita but Agni hold her tightly... Smita looking at Sam with wide eyes...

Sam: enna paakura? It's me.. naaney dhaandi.. ellathukkum Naa poruththu povannu ninachiya? Innoru dhadava en agni kitta vandhannu vai.. i will fucking smash your head with hammer mind it..

Sam pushed Agni and slapped him hardly making him look at her with wide eyes...

Sam: you cheat..  ini en moonjilaye mulikkadha.. ini nee yaaro Naa yaaro..  good bye...