CHAPTER 5

Agni Parked his car infront of sam... She confusedly bend down and looked at the person who is sitting in driver seat...

Sam: nee Inga enna pandra?

Agni: unna kootitu poga vadha...

Sam: yen driver anna enga?

Agni: mch.. ellathayum velila ninnu dha kepiya? Ulla vaa...

Sam folded her hands and asked again,

Sam: nee edhukku vandha?

Agni sighed and came out of car... Seeing him all the girls around the area is started to drool... 

Agni: en kooda sanda podradhu dhaan un velaya? Car la aaru olunga... Anga pesikalam...

Sam shook her head as no and turned to leave but he grabbed her and lifted her on his shoulder.. she sequel and started to scold him...

Sam: dei.. irakki vidra .. ellarum pakuraanga ...

Agni: adhu en thappu illa ... sonnaonyum olunga nee yerirukkanum ...

He went to car and made her sit down on front seat and locked the door... Sam tried to open the door but couldn't...

He sat in driving seat and said,

Agni: child lock open panna mudiyadhu...

Sam: you....

Agni: meee?

Sam huffed and sat with folded hands making him smile at her Pouting face...

Agni mv: apdiye andha kutty udhada kadichu vaikkanum pola irukkey...

Sam: enna paakura? Vandi yedu...

Agni started the car and stopped near supermarket...

Sam: Inga edhukku nippatina?

Agni: aachi list kuduthurukanga. ... grocery shopping...

Sam: oh.. sari vaa ...

Both of them went inside supermarket and took trolley and started to purchase the items in list...

Sam: aduthu..

Agni: mmm.. oo paruppa? Apdina?

Sam: ulundhu... Aduthu...

Agni: ah... Dates uh dry fig uh...

Sam: adhu andha pakkam irukku Naa eduthutu vara..  nee poi macaroni and cheese packet eduthutu vaa.

Agni: ok...

He went to take cheese but when he turned around to leave and saw a person whom he doesn't want to see ... His ex Smitha..

 His ex Smitha

"Hey... Agni how are you? Long time no see man..."

He didn't said anything but tried to leave but she stopped him...