Chapter 6

The door shut behind us as Caesar walked through my house. He didn't brake the kiss before walking into my bedroom and closing the door. "You sure you want this because once we do this there's no going back." Caesar placed me on the bed. "Yes I want this." I practically begged. His eyes became lustful as he looked me up and down.

He knelt down in front of me. "Take your shirt off." He commanded and I obliged. I first slid my overalls off and then my shirt. I wore a simple black bra with black panties. "Your so fucking beautiful." He whispered admiring my body. He leaned up and we continued our heated kiss. As I kissed him I felt his cold fingers begin to creep up my sides. His delicate touch caused me to gasp out. He used this and pushed his tongue into my mouth. His tongue roamed my mouth, tasting me.

I moaned into the kiss as he began to grope my breasts. His mouth traveled down my jaw and then down my neck. My fingers tugged the mask, small moans came from me when he nibbled on the skin of my neck. I felt his tongue against my skin causing a small cold spike to go through my body. He then bit into a sweet spot and I moaned louder than before. I heard him chuckle and then began to suck on the same spot. I rested my hands around his neck tugging his shirt every now and then.

His mouth kissed down further until he reached my left breast. He undid my bra and watched as it fell into my lap. My boobs now fully in view for him. His eyes moved back and forth between them before he moved his head down and began to bite and suck on my left breast. His fingers played with the other one. "Fuck" I moaned and dropped my head. He then switched. My knees moved in on themselves as the heat growing in my stomach continued to grow.

"Please," I said breathlessly. "Please what?" He stopped and brought his head up so our eyes were level. He knew what he was doing. "Please can you fuck me already." My breasts were cold from the saliva mixed with the colder air of the room.

Caesar stood up and removed his shirt. He was cleanly shaven and had a very visible six pack. His shoulders broad and large muscles flexed as he tossed his shirt else where. My eyes roamed his body then caught sight of his happy trail. "Please" I begged again. My voice low and whisper like. "I fucking love it when you beg." His voice sounded as desperate as mine. He unbuttoned his pants and slipped them off. Through his underwear I saw his bulge and it was big. I mean he's a big guy and I expected something big but that caught me by surprise.

"Eyes up here darling." He knelt back down in front of me on the bed and moved my chin to face him. He ever so slowly pulled his mask off revealing the most handsome man I've seen. He had longish hair, it being a dirty blonde, almost brunette. A small scar ran down his cheek just stopping at his eye.

"I want you so much more now." I whispered. He smiled, "Good" a whisper went to my ear. I was then pushed back and my head hit the bottom of my pillow. He moved my legs so they dangled off his shoulders. I knew what was coming and I was excited and nervous.

My panties were slid off and thrown somewhere on the floor. "Gosh you're perfect." Caesar kissed the inside of my thighs. A tickling sensation creeped up with him. Then I felt just the tip of his tongue move through me. The cold wet feeling made me moan out. "I haven't even done anything and you're already moaning." He mocked me but I couldn't care. He then did the same thing but went deeper with his tongue. "Please stop teasing." I moaned out. I was frustrated and needed relief.

"Whatever you say." with that he began to suck and lick through me. I felt his salvia drip onto me as his tongue moved in and out of my cunt. His thumb massaged my clit and I moaned out loudly. My legs wrapped around his head but he didn't care nor did he stop. Instead he continued and let his face be pushed more into me. "Fuck!" I cried out. "You taste so fucking good." He mumbled into me when he took a breath. That breath didn't last long because after a second he was right back to devouring me.