Chapter 4

Luke's Pov:

After lunch we all went on to our last class and Beau headed home since he was only there to make up the classes he had failed the year before. We walked into Chemistry and i took a sit next to Jaime like I would always do, and she was wearing a straight face.

"Hey Jaime you alright?" i asked

Jaime looked at me and nodded

"Yeah i was just um thinking" she answered

I gave her a confused look and she quickly turned to Jai, i sighed as i opened my text book and started on the work trying to keep my mind of those two. As much as I loved Jaime and Jai as a matter of fact, i had no choice on who they both fell for so it wasn't up to me to allow them to date or not.

 A few minutes had past and I was starting to fall asleep because my teacher was just boring me to death, and I could tell Jaime was too. Have you ever had one of those teachers whose voice just put's you to sleep? yes that was Mr.Sweedie alright.

"Hey asshole wake up!" Skip yelled as he threw a paper ball at me

James laughed and high fived him

"I was already awake dumb fuck!" i yelled back

Mr.Sweedie turned to me concerned

"Mr.Brooke you shall not use fowl language in my class, you just earned yourself a detention after school"

I groaned and Skip tried to contain his laughter. That asshole, i was going to kill him once i got out.

Jai's Pov:

Oh look always ends up getting in trouble, he hasn't been treating me the same though and it's been going on for about a month now i wonder what's gotten into him. Oh well i had bigger things to worry about, Jaime. How was i going to tell her i liked her? After school would be the perfect time, i'll just take her for a walk and maybe if the time is right i'll make my move. Today was going to be different.

--------

So what did you think? am i getting somewhere? :)