Chapter 8

Jaime's Pov:

As the hours quickly went by I headed over to Jai's room and changed, it was close to being seven and i wanted to get to skylar's house on time. I looked over at Jai who was peacefully asleep in his bed and  rushed out the door.

As i grew closer to her house i grabbed my phone and texted her, 'Hey i'm outside open up :) x'. I was now standing outside her door and knocked, the door opened and i quickly looked up.

"Hey Sky-"

I couldn't even finish my sentence, that wasn't Sky, it was Luke? Talk about girls night..

"Luke? what are you doing here?" i asked?

Luke stared at me blankly, was he not happy to see me?

"Jamie don't you have any manners? that's not the way to properly greet a person" Luke joked

I laughed

"Sorry Lukie"

Luke nodded

"It's alright Skylar invited me over, come inside"

I walked in and sat in the couch waiting for Skylar to come. Luke and I were having a conversation which felt like ages since we actually talked. I missed my best friend, and i felt horrible for not being able to be with him.

"I hope me being here isn't a problem right?" Luke asked

I shook my head.

"Of course not! why wouldn't i want you here?!" 

Luke chuckled

"Nice to know you still care" said Luke

I gave him a confused look, is that what he thought? that i didn't care about him? He's my best friend! I will always care about him. 

"What?! How can you think that Luke, i will always have you present in my life" i told him

I stared at him with complete shock

"These past few weeks you haven't..." said Luke

Huh? Yes i have! haven't I? Or was I to blind with Jai to notice him... I felt like crap

"Luke listen I'm sorry..." i began

"Hey Luke i made the popcorn already, Oh Jaime you're here!" Sky interrupted

I gave her a weak smile, i was glad to see her but i also wanted to clear things up with Luke.

"Jaime listen it's alright just forget it" Luke whispered

I sighed and nodded. Was he mad at me?

"Alright children you choose" cried Skylar

She had thrown a whole bunch of dvds on the couch and made us both choose one since we were her guests. The majority were mostly scary movies which i won't lie, i hated but i wasn't going to get into details. When we all finally agreed on a movie Sky placed it on the dvd and hit play.

The three of us were laying comfortably on the couch, I was in the middle. I used Luke as my pillow, like i have always did. As the minutes passed my eyes began to shut, i tried to keep them opened and watch with them but it was over powering me. I guess i didn't really realize when i actually zoned off because i was awoken by the sunlight hitting my eyes and Luke's strong arms wrapped against me. 

I suddenly felt my phone buzz in my pocket, it was a message from Jai.

'Babe you never came home last night, you alright? :o x - Jai'

Why did i feel like not wanting to answer? I placed my hand on my head and shut my eyes, my feelings were all over the place and i honestly did not like it.

----

Sorry this wasn't as good, i was having a writers block but i hope you all liked it! :)