Chapter 19

Luke's Pov:

It was getting late and Jaime still hadn't returned from the bathroom. I was beggining to worry i pulled out my phone and dialled her number.

 beep beep beep nothing it went straight to voicemail

I got up and began packing up the few things we had set out and took them back to the car. I looked around again making sure she wasn't behind somewhere but there was nothing.

I sighed and walked back to the car, did she ditch me? She couldn't have this all didn't add up. I locked the car door and walked towards the bathrooms, the hallway was empty.

"Jaime?" I called stepping closer to the door

There was no response, my voice just echoed

"Jaime are you in there? I don't like playing games you're starting to creep me out"

I looked down and saw a puddle of blood flowing near the door causing me to react quicker taking me back to reality. Was that Jaime's blood? 

I rushed through the door and saw Jaime's body lying on the ground with her face with many cuts and bruises and blood in many areas of her body.

I began to feel my eyes watering and dialled 911 as i took a hold of Jaime in my arms.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"My girlfriend she's she's" i sobbed

"Sir breathe and tell us what's happening"

"She's been attacked"

"Okay calm down just tell us the adress and we'll send help on the way, make sure your girlfriend is still breathing"

I nodded and hung up calling Jai and the guys, who could've done this to her?

A while later the police showed and the guys followed, the ambulance took Jaime and placed her into a cot. I watched as they took her into the truck and it only made me hate myself even more for not being there to prevent this.

"You alright bro?" asked Jai patting my back

I looked at him and sighed "No"

Jai stayed quiet and pointed at the ambulance "They need someone to ride with her" 

The next couple of hours were going to be hell.