Chapter 7

Jaime's Pov:

A week had past since Jai and I broke the news, everything was going well except Luke and I weren't as close as we used too be. I sighed to the fact that i wasn't spending enough time with my best friend and he probably hated me for that. Gina had been treating me the same but with a little more love, she had always told me I would be part of the family, even though i wasn't married or anything.

"Hey babe" Jai said as he entered the door and sat next to me

I was on the couch watching a movie I had found on tv, nothing big just keeping myself entertained.

"Have any plans for tonight?" he asked

Jai and I had been going out a whole lot recently, and don't get me wrong i liked him and all but i did need some time to myself here and there.

"Actually yeah, I had promised Sky i would hang with her tonight since we hadn't been really seeing each other." I answered

Jai's face fell

"It's alright, can i tag along?" he asked

What a party animal...

"Jai i would love to have you with me but it's sort of a girls night"

Jai chuckled

"Ew chick flicks, oh well have fun then babe" he said as he left to his room

Oh yeah i forgot to mention, i was staying over at the Brooks resident while my dad was out on a business trip. I never really got into my life story, i currently live with my dad since my mom left us when I was about 5. My dad is always working to keep us in an okay stage and i barely get to see him, to keep my mind of things i always stay with the Brooks and now that i'm with Jai it's ten times better.

I pulled out my cell phone from my bag and dialled Skylar

"Hey are you still on for tonight?" i asked

Skylar laughed

"Of course, i've been dying to hang with my FEMALE best friend" she giggled

"Good because i've been needing some girl time myself, at what time do i meet you?" I asked

"Around 7 will be fine, come comfortable we might as well do movie night"

I agreed

"Alright see you then"

Luke's Pov:

Lately i've been slacking off in school, ever since Jai and Jaime started dating my grades have been dropping. It's not like i'm blaming them, but usually Jaime would be with me reminding me to constantly study and review with me, but now i was all alone. Friday night and with no plans, i felt my phone buzz in my pocket i looked over to see what it was and noticed a text from Skylar, 'Movies at my place care to join?' it read. I've been doing nothing for the past weeks so why not, 'Sure text me the details later' i answered.

"Hey Luke are you staying for dinner?" mom asked

I looked at her and shook my head.

"Sorry mom, but i made plans tonight"

She gave me an understanding look and continued cooking.

"Baby bro has plans?" Beau asked

I nodded

"Yeah, don't wait up for me" i answered him as i took my belongings and left the door.

Let the night begin...

--------

Well do you guys like it? :)