Chapter 18

Jaime's Pov:

I sat in the couch waiting for Luke to finish showering, once i heard the water run off he walked out of the room  with just a towel wrapped around his waist while carrying a smirk plastered on his face. 

I rolled my eyes and laughed looking at his perfectly toned abs

"You'll be getting all of this later babe" he said while shaking his hips

"Luke hurry up i want to get out of here already!" i cried hiding the fact that i had been checking him out  making him get dressed quicker

Five minutes later he walked out completely dressed and his hair groomed. I hated how guys got ready in a matter of minutes while we were left with the struggle.

He took my hand and we walked out the door heading to god knows where. I looked at Luke and smiled "So where are we going?" I asked

Luke rolled his eyes "I'm not telling you Jaime give it up"

I groaned "Come on Luke, i'll probably guess it anyways"

Luke looked at me and laughed "Of course you will babe whatever let's you sleep at night"

"I'm a smart girl!" i defended

"I never said you weren't" he added while kissing my cheek

"Just trust me you're gonna love it"

I sighed in defeat "Alright you win, let's go"

Luke's Pov

As we got closer i let go of Jaime's hand and guided her through the park. Yes nothing big but nothing small, i knew how she didn't like big occasions so i just planned a simple yet romantic park date.

"Luke we're at the park?" said Jaime

I smiled "Yeah i know, stating the obvious are we?"

Jade laughed "So what are the plans?" she asked while smiling.

I swear i could get lost in that smile any day, i'd give up anything to see it on her face and never disappear. Now i just sound like a cheese ball.

"You and I are going to have a romantic yet sweet stroll around the park and then go have the picnic I had Beau and Skip set up by the lake" I answered her

Jaime looked at me in awe and nodded "Sounds good to me"

I grabbed her hand and interwined our fingers together making them click like a perfect puzzle piece. This felt right, me and her alone smiling laughing, enjoying ourselves without any interruptions.

As the time passed i drove Jaime to the lake where Beau and Skip had left the basket hiding under the big tree. I grabbed it and pulled the blanket that was on top so we could sit down. I placed the food on it and handed some to Jaime who by the looks of how fast she had swallowed it had liked it.

I couldn't help but notice how tense she looked, pale faced with her phone in her hand. Did i disappoint her or something? "Jaime babe are you alright?" I asked 

She looked at me and smiled nodding rapidly "Yeah I uh got to go find the bathroom i'll be back" she said while standing up and placing a kiss on my cheek. I decided to ignore those vibes and leave it alone, maybe it was nothing.

Jaime's Pov

What was going on? My phone was beeping like crazy and every time i checked it I had a new message. Blocked number and a different threat once you opened it. All the texts were basically hate  or threats, they either read "Ugly bitch Luke doesn't deserve you" Which i had gotten used to by now because of twitter,but there was this one text who caught me by surprise.

"I'm Always watching"  it read causing my arms to develop goosebumps. Was there someone right here right now stalking me? watching over me and Luke the second we stepped out of the house? I shook the thought away and threw some water in my face making me calm down a bit.

"Ease down Jaime it's nothing" I told myself while drying my face

"Are you sure about that?" i heard someone say

I turned around feeling more scared and confused than ever and saw a blonde girl holding something behind her back that i couldn't quite tell what it was.

"Do i know you?" I asked

"No" she said walking a little closer

"But I know Luke" she said as she removed her hand from behind her back and hit me with whatever it was she was holding. After that everything went black and I couldn't remember the rest.