Chapter 5

Jaime's Pov:

As soon as the bell rung everyone flew straight out the door, i walked out with Skylar and the guys and waved at Luke. I felt bad though, he hadn't done anything serious and it definitely wasn't his fault.

"Don't worry Lukie, i'll see you at dinner" i yelled back

Luke gave me a simple smile and a thumbs up just before Mr.Sweedie closed the door.

"Poor Luke, the boy just might get raped in there" James joked

I laughed

"It was Skip's fault he is in there in the first place!" i defended

Skip burst into laughter.

"Yes, i should've filmed all of that and posted it on Youtube, 'Luke snaps in class'" said Skip

I rolled my eyes and kept walking

"You guys are idiots"

Jai walked towards me and pulled me to the side. I gave him a funny look and realized, shit he needed to talk to me.

"About that talk..." Jai began

I stared at him blankly

"Yes?"

"Can we have it now?" he asked

I looked around

"In the middle of an empty hallway Jai? don't you have a better place in mind?" i asked

I mean not that i didn't want to talk to him, because trust me i DID, couldn't he have waited until we had completely left the school? 

Jai laughed

"Whatever you want, let's go for a walk shall we? we'll have more privacy there then"

I nodded in agreement and said goodbye to the others. Jai and i walked out and headed for the park, which surprisingly was completely empty it usually had one or two kids running around here and there but today it didn't. It's like something wanted me and Jai to have this talk, and maybe just maybe he was going to ask me the question i had longed him to ask.

Jai's Pov:

As we walked closer to the ark i couldn't help but to feel nervous, i usually wasn't like this if i liked a girl i would just straight up ask her out, but with Jaime it just felt different. We took a sit on the benches near the swings, Jaime's long beautiful blonde hair shone brightly with the sunlight. She looked like the angel she was.

"So um what did you need to ask me?" she asked

I took a breath and looked into her deep blue eyes, here it goes Jai you could do it.

"Jaime i have been wanting to tell you something for weeks now and i just didn't know how to break it to you" i began

Jaime just stared

"Uhu and what may that be?" she asked

Just say it Jai! for a moment there Luke popped into my head, wait why was i thinking of Luke? i had my moment with Jaime i had to make the move now! maybe because he's my brother and also her best friend and may have a strong opinion on us dating.

"Jai?"

i snapped out of it.

"Oh um sorry i was thinking"

Jaime giggled and i just smiled

"So like i was saying, Jaime um i've known you for a while now since you and Luke became friends and i had recently began to have different feelings towards you and i was wondering if maybe you would like to go out with me?"

I waited for her to answer and she finally talked.

"Yes Jai i would love too" Jaime answered with a smile on her face

"Great, but let's not tell the others yet, we'll break the news at dinner"

----

The end did you like this chapter? i know it''s a Luke Story but Jai would be out of the way soon no worries :)