How to Sneak in on a super-secret government Meeting

I had time today and thought let's write this chapter in one go! It's a bit short, like Chapter 9, but these two chapters are there to set up things for the next big chapter, chapter 11.

I still hope you enjoy it!

Apparently having cig and coffee on me and looking Goth, isn't enough for my dark-spirited friends

It's a frame of mind, I sadly lack.

It's been against society's rules, which I don't.

Being born a girl in a patriarchy and being bi in a queerphobic land isn't enough.

This hurts me.

Deeply.

Is this Goth enough or too sarcastic?

Anyway, to prove I'm goth I have to go to the big PTA meeting in the community center, walk right into the middle of that meeting and tape this wonderful sign with written on it "Fuck the conformists!" to their table.

What one due's for their plans...

So I make my way there all alone since my co-conspirators against King Big Ass are all busy with preparations for our plan.

The PTA meeting is a bomb to go off any second as I walk in. The adults literally talk over each other. They are angry, all right.

I feel kind of awkward standing so randomly there with my stupid sign and even more stupid Goth clothes.

I'm thinking about how to best tap the sign on the table and take the photo, as proof, without anybody seeing me when I hear Mr. Mash saying my name: "Thank you for coming, N.K. Everyone, this is the girl whose family just moved to town."

A lot of preps stared at me.

I put up my middle finger at them.

No of course not, I waved awkwardly at them, but I got you all for a second, hehe.

"We've become very close friends.", tells Mr. Marsh everybody. "This child and I witnessed something last night, and I'd like you to hear her story. Go ahead, kiddo."

I blink.

What happened again last night?

Oh yeah, the space adventure.

"Some alien fuckers kidnapped us to probe us in the ass. Me and my best friend saved anybody on this ship and you Mr. Marsh just left us there.", I deadpan.

No way, I gonna tell them, we girls crashed the UFO.

"N-Not really what I meant, kiddo.", awkwardly Mr. Marsh rubs his neck.

It's still for a few seconds.

"This is a waste of everyone's time!", shouts a brown-haired man...I think it's Leo's dad. "If the PTA isn't going to do something about Taco Bell taking over then the rest of us parents will!"