Let's fighting Love!

Welcome to the semi-last and longest chapter!

We will have a little epilog after that and then start with book two"

I hope you will enjoy it.

The Dark Fortress of Clyde looms in the background as King Kyle and I stand before our people and alias

This...this is the Endgame.

We all feel it in the air.

Dramatically wind makes our clothes and hair sway as King Kyle speaks: "Today, we are not elves and humans! Today... we fight as ONE!"

"Years later from now on, children will talk and sing about our heroic effort to defeat the Dark Lord Clyde!", I add. "Let us besiege the army of darkness with the courage of amazons! Let us delve into their dungeon with swords and sorcery!"

"Let us charge our shields and use photon torpedos to vaporize the Klingons!"

A record scratches formally.

I just blink at Kevin Stoley, the one I found the IPad of his dad by the church, returning it to him.

I'm not sure what to say.

For once in a lifetime Cartman interference is welcome. He standing beside Leo, facepalming.

"Kevin, god dammit. Every fucking time, Kevin. God fucking dammit, seriously."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay.", I get my bearings back and wave. "Armies of justice and light! PREPARE! Are you ready?!"

I hear loud yeses and agreeing shouts.

"Then... let's kick Clyde's ass!"

Like an unstoppable tidal wave, we storm the front door of Clyde's home, while his dad stands beside it, staring at us in confusion.

We enter the garden and the epic battle begins!

It was early on decided that me, King Kyle, Princess Kenny, Lady Tammy, Paladin Leo, Bard Jimmy, and Wizard Fatass would take care of Clyde.

Ranger Stan of course too, but for the moment he helped the Pirates, led by Maplebeard, who is a cute Canadian kid and King Kyle's brother, get us inside the fortress from outside, while we storm it from the inside.

We battle, we solve riddles, and we climb the tower higher and higher.

Craig awaits us with three Nazi Zombie cows, but we can take away two.

The thief and his cow were nothing.

Ranger Stan joins us now and we continue on.

Clyde has to be in the next room!

But surprise, surprise waiting for us is...

"Dad? What the hell are you doing here?", asks Stan Mr. Marsh.