Chapter 9: Its okay

Ace widened his eyes and stumbled a bit. "Huh? Oh, well, Deuce and I challenged him for dormhead, that's all."

"Deuce?" You said his name coldly, enough to make him shiver.

"Uh.. Ace punched him!"

"What the fuck Deuce?!"

You stared at Ace. "Once I've taken care of the situation, we are having a 'talk'". You let him go and walked to Riddle, who was still furious. You looked at Trey, who was still a tiny bit shocked by what you said. No one has ever seen your unique magic. They would be the first. Ace took out his phone and began recording.

"Dude, what are you doing?" Deuce whispered. "Haven't you heard? We will be the first to see his unique magic."

"It's been a while.."

Riddle was confused, but you knew he couldn't process what was happening at that time.

You took a deep breath, and began to vocalize (idk). Your voice became echo-y and it sounded very feminine. You summoned your Claymore and stabbed it into the ground in front of you. It shined a bright light before Riddle began to pass out, and you did the same.

Trey, Ace, and Deuce were all very swayed with your voice. It was beautiful but also scary.

IN RIDDLES MIND

"Riddle?" You said quietly, slightly echoing. He was surrounded by pitch darkness. "Huh?!" He was crying, on the.. floor? With his knees to his chest. You knelt beside him and pulled him close to your chest. "Shh, it's okay."

He sobbed into your chest, letting out all his pain. You softly rubbed his head and back. "I'm here, okay? You can always talk to me."

You hummed a soothing tune.

He began to calm down and snuggle into your chest. "What's wrong?" You asked him. "Mother always -"

"No, Riddle. How do you feel? Not your mother." You looked down at him. "I hate this. I hate having to deal with all these rules. Okay, I like punishing some people, but over such silly things.. it's cruel."

You brought him close to you and placed your head on his. "You finally figured it out." You remarked with a snicker. "Hey!"

"It's time we wake up, okay? I used my unique magic to bring you to your senses."

Riddle nodded, still grabbing your shirt and nudging his head in your chest.

IN THE WAKING WORLD

Cater had caught you before you fell, and Trey caught Riddle. You groaned when you woke up because of a pounding headache. This was the first time you tried to tap into someone's senses like you did Riddles. It was the first time you tried keeping someone safe in their own conscience, meaning you had to try some stunt for this. "Riddle! Aesira, " Trey exclaimed. Ace and Deuce ran to you, but you got up fairly quickly.

"Riddle? Are you okay?" You got up to him, holding Caters hand. "Mhm.." he said quietly. "What happened?!" Ace yelled. You glared at him because his yelling made your headache worse. "I tried something completely different than my usual unique magic. I helped I little bit." You guided Cater to Riddle, who was hugging his knees. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I was to strict, and the thing is.." he talked on and on, but you were just looking for any injuries on him or anything unusual.

Cater and Trey took notice of how worried you were, almost as if you did something. At the same time, they would periodically see you reach at your head in agony.

After Riddle ended his speech, he hugged you and you hugged him back.

LEAVING HEARTSYLABUL

You stopped by Savanaclaw, and walked up to Ruggie. "Where is Leona?"

"Hmmm? Oh, he isn't here right now."

"Where is he?" You started becoming a bit lightheaded but brushed it aside. "I don't know. Why?" He looked amused to see you. You placed your head on his shoulder, which surprised him. "Tired." You said, your headache getting the best of you.

"Shishishishi, I have to go direct some little Savanaclaw students in.. less than a minute. You can cuddle Jack, though." Your eyes sparkled.

"Puppy~" you cooed. Ruggie pointed to Jack's room and you went there. Without knocking, you pushed open the door to see Jack just laying on his bed on his phone. "Hi puppy." You spooked him, and so he jumped. "Hey!" He said. You just Dat on his bed and cuddle him. "What- what are you doing."

"I'm tired, sleep." You bluntly replied. He growled, but put his phone down, and laid down beside you, letting you nudge into him. You immediately began to sleep. He, reluctantly, played with your hair after he knew you were passed out.

Soon enough, he also drifted to slumberland.

AN HOUR LATER

"Jack!" Leona slammed the door open. His ears were pushed back, and his tail was wagging as if it was agitated. Ruggie was behind chuckling away while recording. Leona put his hand in front of the camera and pushed it away. Jack jumped up and yawned. "Housewarden?"

He looked him up and down before snarling. "Aesira, give me him." Leona pointed to you, who seemed as if you were dead. "Uh-"

"Hm?" You sat up and yawned. "Kitty." Leona seemed to soften and become flustered. "Yeah yeah. Your dorm grandpa said if you aren't home in 15 minutes, he'll burn down our dorm."

"Alright. Bye, puppy." You patted his head.

Getting up, you patted Leona and Ruggies head.

AT YOUR DORM

You opened the door.

"Aesira! Where were you?" Lilia asked. Siler, Sebek, and Malleus were sitting in the coach anxious. "Sleeping. Riddle had an overblot, and I used my unique magic to help." You placed your head on his, and he hugged you. Sighing, everyone seemed to loosen up a bit. "Come eat." Malleus said, leading you to the kitchen.

You sat down and stared at a beautiful dish: Crystal Shrimp. "I saw a star next to the recipe.." Sebek said, avoiding your gaze. "Thank you." Everyone sat down at their seat and began to eat their portion. You ate 3 of the 4 shrimp. Honestly, you loved it. You were saving the fourth as a potential snack. You were getting better with your condition, and now you were eating snacks instead of only eating the meals you were (used to be forced) eating. "Thank you." You went to your room to take a shower.

You skipped the class btw