PROMOTING MY OTHER BOOKS

You guys are simps for this series, so I'm gonna promote my other books just bc

A Lock Requires The Right Key-

This book is about an adult female, Alyson, moving into a home given to her by her parents. She lives with her husband and their two children. The house is very old, so it requires some TLC. I'm not going to say it's haunted, but it's a bit spooky for Alyson.

Of a Witches Brew-

Our main character is a beautiful woman, Cassandra, whom every revolting or fine man wants to marry. Although, she wants to stay single. She is murderous and has such intents against her enemies. With tea being her all-time favorite drink, she poisons her enemies with her least favorite tea. It is late 1600s

A Cowards Enlightenment-

This book is a bit more gorey than most would prefer. It is about a male who kills his girlfriend and slowly becomes insane. Let me copy and paste the description bc I'm to lazy to write.

A man who is in a disagreement with a loved one. After his anger boils over, he ends up killing her. After deep regret, he pushes himself away from people. (They never suspect it was him because they were so close and how he reacted) he slowly has flash backs and nightmares about how he killed her. He breaks from the voice, keeping him from murdering someone else, and he does it again. This time, he laughs. It feels wonderful for him. The guilt gets him, and to keep his mind off the last killing, he kills another after another. He loses his grip on sanity for the last time when he murders a woman very similar to his loved one. He can't handle it anymore.

Those are my real books that I enjoy writing. I also have others. These are just the ones that aren't from games or anything.

Any suggestions for other books here:

Have a beautiful day 💛