~Male Reader x Mitsuya~

(You are Hakkai's twin brother. You look the exact same as Hakkai but you have a more dark purple hair, not blue.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mitsuya is the second division caption of Toman. Hakkai is the second division vice caption of Toman. You are a new member of Toman. You were put into the second division. You have always talked to the girls for Hakkai, instead of him doing it himself. Hakkai doesn't know how to talk to girls so he gets you to do it. But it always makes him look like a creep because he doesn't know how to act. Plus, all the females you talk to fall for you or either run away. Hakkai was very awkward. 

On this day you and Hakkai were just hanging out as siblings. Walking around town and walking through the streets. 

"bro! You need to start to talk to the woman yourself. I know we look exactly the same but all of them always fall for me when I hit on them for you. They always get confused they can't tell the two of us apart. I'm getting more uncomfortable doing this because I'm gay and your not." you said to him. 

"What should l do then ? My heart skip it's beats whenever I see a pretty girl" He responded.

"You need to be more confident. I want to only flirt with boys just like me."

"I'm trying but I get panic and I start to stutter when I'm talking to them. I can't even look them in the eyes..."

"Sometimes they think it's cute...?"

 "For real!? But it's so awkward I don't know what I'm doing and sometimes I can't even do small talk. I literally look like a weirdo!"

"I know.. "But I'm the one who wants to flirt with boys and not girls. You got to do it yourself."

"What if I mess up though ?"

"Everyone messes up. But Hey, Maybe it will make the ladies laugh a bit and they take lead. There are some woman who just want to do the first moves honestly" 

"Really !? I never knew that ! What do I do if she doesn't want to make a first move ?"

"Then compliment her and apologize for your actions of awkwardness. Start to ask her about herself"

"Okay, so it's like small talk... I should ask her about her hobbies, her favorite thing, her favorite things of her day...right ? "

"Yes.. Hakkai, your not hopeless. You just can't get defeated. Don't question it."

"Thanks bro ! You're the best ! If I make a gf I'll tell you first, that's a promise !"

"Alright! Now it's time for you to support me. I need to confess something."

"You have my full attention ! What is it that you want to confess ? "

"I wanted to know if Mitsuya is single..." You blushed just a tiny bit.