~Reader x Very Soft Kazutora~

you getting up early while playing some games on your Nintendo, you were a game addict and that made you and Kazutora become friends when he saw you at the arcade, you were around 11 to 12 years old, now the two were 16 and Kazutora became one big troublemaker, his game was interrupted when someone knocked on his window in the middle of the night and... it was Kazutora completely bruised and bloodied. 

You opened your window instantly and looked at him. He came in. Kazutora had a black eye on his right eye, his left arm and one of his knees were scraped, Kazutora got inside the apartment and fell face down on the floor "They were beating me... I-I... it was bad." He lifted his head and looked at the ceiling, there were a few tears in his eyes. "Why did they beat m-..." He couldn't finish the sentence.

"hey hey hey calm down... I got you.." You said as you got onto the ground and picked him up. Kazutora froze a little when he went in your arms and they surrounded him. It wasn't a common thing to see this situation, since the boy doesn't like physical contact, and this boy really seemed calm and... different, from the other students at school. "Thank you..." Kazutora smiled slightly. "What do they say? A good hug and the heart heals" 

"Noo were giving you a bath now. I will clean your scars before they get infected. Please go to my bathroom" You said.

"O-oh..." Kazutora was not accustomed to bathing with others, no one had ever offered to help him before, Kazutora looked scared. "A-are you sure?, I won't infect you with my injuries?"

"It won't... You just have to sit in the bath and let the water fill up. I won't look at any of your private areas.. don't worry"

Kazutora blushed a little at your words, it was the first time that someone had treated him so well, for the first time in years someone did something like that, Kazutora was in shock by that situation. "A-alright, just... you want me to take off my clothes, right?" The boy had a very serious expression on his face.

You entered the washroom slowly but you warned him when you go in. You weren't looking at him.

Kazutora didn't say a thing, but he began to feel even more nervous, his heart was beating more quickly than usual, he was starting to tremble and sweat excessively. This is not normal... Kazutora sat in the tub and closed his eyes, waiting for you to come with soap and towels.

You sat down beside the bathtub. Not inside it but on the outside of it. "Does the water sting already?"

"Yes" Kazutora spoke slightly, he was feeling quite uncomfortable, he wasn't used to getting wet in front of someone and less so getting cleaned. "This water is very hot, and... it's hurting" Kazutora tried to not make eye contact with you. 

You put your finger in it and then sighed "That's because its boiling. Let me add some colder water just so it balances out."

Kazutora nodded slightly, he waited patiently while you mixed the water. "How long do I have to be here?" Kazutura couldn't help but feel embarrassed to be naked near someone.

"Until there is no more dirt on you. Now... this is going to sting really bad.. but just don't move."