~Reader x Smiley Part 1~

(This is an AU where your already dating Souya and you have been dating him a while. You will just be stolen from your boyfriend Souya.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You were at your local Starbucks in Tokyo Japan because it was your daily spot. You ordered a mocha chocolate chip frap with extra coffee and extra chocolate syrup. At the time you were dating Souya who was a gang member from Toman. Earlier he told you that he was going to meet you at that spot for a surprise. He wanted you and him to have a date. But something came up and he didn't remember to tell you he had to cancel. Your plans were known by his twin brother of course because they share everything.

Instead of you knowing Souya was going to cancel on you, his twin will join you instead. You sat down at a table outside and pulled out your Ipad to text him. You sent the words See you soon, and then closed messages. You went on a digital art app and started to draw landscapes. You started with dying the background a gray tint.

You scribbled thick and wide lines of different colors across the screen. At the bottom starting with a yellow, going to orange, going to a hint of pink, and going to a hint of dark purple at the top. You blurred those colors together and blended them into each other to shade. You switch your online brushes and change to a thinner brush. You outline birds with a swift motion of just drawing small V's on the screen with little flaps.

You made black blobs as the ground and now it looks like a sky. You grabbed a white brush and started to tap blobs all around the screen, making clouds. You made the clouds very solid and bold, just to trace over them in a red shade. That's when you blurred the clouds as well and smudged them to spread. This was all on a different layer.

Once the clouds were blurry you made the red color brighter and then traced over the outlines of the red before. Now you have this form of shining or parts of the clouds being lit up, as the rest were darkening.

It took about forty more minutes of waiting before you heard a very loud and joyful voice. You turned around and saw someone with bright hair that looked exactly the same as your boyfriend. Your eyes widened as you stood up right away, in a shock. Smiley hugged you tightly and smiled widely. Smiley then pulled his head away and met your gaze face to face. You were looking a little disgusted.

"Do you not like the change I wanted to show you?..." The orange head said.

"Well, it was a surprise...It is a surprise indeed... a huge one..." You responded.

"I knew you wouldn't like it!" He pouts at you and then starts to look down while frowning.

"...Baby, It doesn't matter what you look like to me. I only like you on the inside and your personality. Even if this is way different then I am actually into."

Smiley nodded and he already knew you liked the blue hair way better. But you still hugged him back. His arms were still around you so he only snickered proudly. You questioned out loud why he was laughing but he didn't give a straight answer. He only complimented you, saying you looked so beautiful like always. That left you with your cheeks starting to blush. Smiley gave you a small box and when you opened it, it was a necklace with a note saying, Happy one year anniversary. He knew all about you and Souya because he was a stalker. He would always stalk you two and get to know all the tea. Smiley was very smart and had so much knowledge about your whole person.