~Reader x Draken Part 2~

You were doing homework in the classroom at your school. The teacher was teaching a lesson and talking loudly for the whole class. Draken always followed the rules in class and was quite good at studying. Being one of the leaders in Toman was also to some extent a reason why other students looked up to him and paid attention to their studies. And if some unruly students began to mess around, for Draken, such behavior was simply unacceptable and he would immediately remind them of their place, as well as their obligations as students.

Today Draken listened attentively to his teacher's story and did not miss any details. He was a good student and really liked to study - he understood that education can open him up new horizons.

The teacher then explains there is this project that people need to choose partners to work with.

Draken was very fond of group projects, as he easily bonded with others to complete the task. And when such a great thing as choosing partners for a specific task comes along, then he immediately got the desire to prove that he is a man who won't let his group down and that he could be counted on in any situation.

Draken quietly stood up and walked towards the teacher's desk and then asked him a simple question - "Am I allowed to choose my partner for this project?"

His teacher smiled and replied: "Of course! It is your choice"

Draken knew who he wanted to work with. This was his chance to get close to them. Draken nodded, still maintaining a friendly expression on his face, and returned to his chair. He thought for a few seconds. He was already prepared for this moment and knew exactly who he wanted to choose to do this important task. In his head, he went through the list of people he knew and only one person from that list caught both his attention and his heart. Without much hesitation, he made a final decision in his head and turned to the girl for whom he had feelings - "Y/N... Will you be my partner for this project?"

You looked at him and explained "Sure!"

he smile appeared on his face, as he saw the happy response of Novva. But as quickly as it appeared, his expression changed back to the usual, but there was still a hint of joy in his eyes.

"So, what do we need to do for this project?" - he asked, trying to hold back his feelings for his classmate, but it was obvious that he was very happy to work with you. 

"I don't know yet-" you giggled a bit

Draken's eyes lit up as he heard you giggle. This girl had such a contagious laughter and her appearance gave the impression that everything she did was cute and not unpleasant in anyway.

"Well" - Draken said with a small smile as he looked straight into your eyes, not hiding any of his emotions. "I'm glad to work with you. Now the only question is what we're going to do for this project that will let us get a high mark, right?"

"We can decide tonight. Do you want to come to my house after school?"

Draken smiled even more broadly than before because of your invitation to go to your house. Despite his calm appearance, thoughts and different ideas immediately began to swirl in his head.