~Reader x Rindou Part 2~

Even if Rindou was ashamed of how he treated you and about what he did, he hasn't reached out to you. He couldn't go back to you the exact same hour you guys just fought. It felt so wrong to go back to your house in the same hour he got kicked out. It's been a couple of weeks now and he was starting to get really anxious without you and insecure. He hated other women because he was manipulated once and he didn't want to make that mistake again.

Rindou was scared to let a woman interest him. He wanted them to stay away honestly. He had major nerves and separation anxiety. His arms always felt lonely now and his shoulders always felt so tight and heavy. He always remembered when you used to massage him or cook for him. He's just been having old and cold sandwiches for a while now.

Rindou decided to step onto your doorstep because he was at your house now. He didn't call ahead of time and he knocked. After five minutes he got worried and didn't want to wait anymore. He needed to take care of you very badly. He decided to turn around and back kick the door knob. The door swung open and he ran in.

Rindou didn't find you in the living room so he went upstairs to your bedroom. Eventually he saw you were laying on your bed. You were staring at the ceiling doing nothing. Your eyes open but half lidded. The room smelled awful. Like you haven't showered or haven't washed anything.

Your hair was oily and messy like it hadn't been brushed. Rindou threw the blankets off of you and realized you were looking skinnier. You had lines on your arms and bruises. He also noticed your unresponsiveness to him being in the same room as you. Rindou noticed the bruises are from some type of needle or something. He looked around your room to find clues. He found pills in the trash and food thrown in the trash as well. It's almost like people brought you food but you didn't eat it at all.

Rindou realized you probably overdosed because he found another thing that represented that you were in a hospital at some point. He saw crutches that you didn't have before and also got well soon cards. Rindou looked back to you and realized you had bandages around your ankle. One of them must have been broken, he thought.

"What is going on here... I leave for a few days and you start to let yourself go??..." Rindou spoke up.

"No.. more like weeks... before you ask I just sprained my ankle... I haven't gotten up for who knows how long... I don't feel hungry anymore because I just want to puke.." You said.

"No! You can cause serious problems with your health and body! And how dare you bring a knife to your wrist?! Hm?!"

"Fuck off with the shouting! You broke in and I will call the cops if I have energy... Just... I don't know."

Rindou didn't even hesitate to pick you up. He gave you one big hug and cried a lot. He even cried for you in case you couldn't. Rindou spent a few minutes sobbing for you. He held you very tight. After he was finished he forced you to go downstairs and walk with the crutches. He made sure you were moving.

Rindou took you into a chair and then grabbed your hairbrush. He gently started to brush your hair for you. He put his palm under all your hair and lifted it up. He got all the knots out gently and made it very smooth. Rindou kept brushing your hair and then he put it up into a ponytail. He felt like it shouldn't be heavy against your head anymore. Rindou started to put proper clothes on you. Your shorts with one of his T-shirts you still had.

Rindou got you looking casual but still good. He helped you drag yourself out the door in silence. None of you were speaking. He put you in his car and then he drove off. During the drive he held your hand and kept rubbing the side of your hand. Rindou took you to a McDonalds drive through and then ordered a Mcflurry with Chicken nuggets. He then paid and picked it up. He went into a parking spot and stopped.

Even if Rindou noticed you were not moving and staring out the window, he didn't give up. He saw how depressed you looked. Rindou opened your mouth for you and put one chicken nugget in it and on top of your tongue. You tried to spit it out but Rindou covered your mouth. He helped you chew a bit until you were controlling the jaw movement. He let you get used to the fact you had to eat again.

Rindou was forcing you anyway... but he was so gentle. Rindou put another chicken nugget in your mouth after you swallowed and he watched you closely. He was definitely making up for lost times and negligence now. After you swallowed for the second time, he picked up the ice cream and put a spoon full in your mouth. You chewed a bit and let it melt before you ate it. This was something that tasted amazing. You grabbed the spoon and started to feed yourself the ice cream. Rindou slowly smiled slightly.

"I didn't realize my ex-friends' true colors before... but now I do and she is completely cut out of our lives..." Rindou said.

You didn't answer so he continued. "I never realized it was odd the things we did... but I didn't do anything to her at all. We never did anything... but I always thought of her as one of the guys... I was able to shove her and hit her while laughing. Well- just a slap on the back... but she was really good at hiding the fact she was plotting the thing she did. She's the one that went behind my back in the end.... But I never went behind your back. I always told you where I went and stuff like who I was going with..." Rindou said.

You were only listening to Rindou baffle and run his mouth in a sweet way. You didn't have the energy to gloat or mock but in your head you were definitely forgiving him. You decided to lean over and give him one peck on the lips... even with no words Rindou paused. He instantly knew the second chance he was given.... And he smiled at you.
—---------------------------------------------------------------------------

end