~Reader x Rindou Part 1~

((This is a cheater AU. but is he really a cheater?))

-------------------------------------------------------------------

you and Rindou have been dating for a while, but he always forgets about your dates and more to go out with his 'girl best friend' and he always reassures you that its nothing and there just hanging out but you never believed that because he always posted photos of them two on his instagram, and one day you were supposed to go on a date but he forgot and came home at 2am as he crept in the bedroom seeing if you were asleep. You were asleep now but your face was a little red. Your eyes were puffy and had dark circles under them. Its like you have been crying.

he notices and comes up to you, his hands on your cheeks

"hey, are you okay? why were you crying?"

his voice was soft and filled with concern while his hands cupped your cheeks, he then brushed your hair away to see your eyes. He talked to you gently in your sleep. But really he was just talking to himself a little. It honestly looked like you cried yourself to sleep.

he frowned as he brushed his thumb under your eyes

"I'm so sorry, what's been bothering you? did something happen between us?"

he looked down at you with concerned eyes, placing his hands on yours as his grip tightened, he kissed your cheeks and placed a gentle kiss on your forehead. Rindou was still talking to himself a bit while looking at you. But you didn't wake up. 

now he was really concerned, he shook you to wake you up as he was now in a panic

"hey.. hey! wake up! please!"

as he shook you, he was so afraid of you possibly getting really hurt, you were never the type to cry yourself to sleep

You suddenly woke up from the shaking "H-huh?! Hey hey!! Cut it out!"

"sorry I- i" he flinched and took his hands off you, he was in a panic, trying to fix the mess he had done.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay? its- I-" he was stuttering and trying to think of an answer but he was failing to form any type of excuse as his eyes kept darting back to your eyes, there were deep purple bags under them which made him worry.

"Oh so your home finally?" You said with anger.

he flinched and looked away "I.. I"

he couldn't answer, he was at a loss for words as he took deep breathes to try and keep his temper down but he was failing horribly. Rindou was always neglecting you. Neglecting the relationship.

he noticed your anger and he immediately felt guilty and afraid as he sat on the bed, putting his hands to his face he was trying to hide his guilty expression