~Reader x Draken Part 1~

You've been friends with Draken and Mikey since childhood. You noticed how Draken fiddled with his bike and saw how focused he was. Obviously, if you try to tell him something now, you will hear a simple grunt in response. Now you can tell him absolutely anything and it will reach him in 10 seconds

"Hey Draken! I think your really good looking today!" you giggled and said that as you walked past him. You ran. 

Draken always paid attention to you and nobody else. You didn't know this. You only saw him have this delay. A smile escaped Draken's face when he heard this unexpected words, he was not used to such compliments and was quite embarrassed, but the reaction made him feel some excitement. "Eh?" He could not get past his words from happiness. He blushed in front of others.

You were gone, but then Mikey and the other members of the Toman gang were chuckling a bit.  Draken blushed for a few more seconds. "I, heh, don't listen to you idiots" he replied to his gang friends as if it didn't matter to him in the slightest, he couldn't hide how happy he was in his eyes, he smiled at himself from emotion. Mikey laughed more. 

"Dammit! You got to stop laughing at me!" Draken was embarrassed and annoyed. "Stop it all of you. I mean it" he said with a scowl, his hand with the wrench held under his arm, his face was still a little red.

"Draken got called good looking! Haha!" Mikey teased. 

Draken, unable to hide his slight embarrassment, could only mutter under his breath - "Shut up"

"Guys we need to set him up with her!" Mikey said that to the gang members of Toman. Mikey said. 

Draken, after taking a deep breath, replied with a slight hint of annoyance - "I am not interested" - he turned his head away from his friends, he looked disappointed, not looking at his companions, but somewhere into the void.

 "that is such a lie, right?" Mikey asked in concern.

Draken felt the gaze of his friends and a mocking smile flashed on his lips. "You are all annoying. Leave me alone." - he replied in a grumpy tone, but in the words of the deputy gang leader sounded a hint of embarrassment and annoyance with his friends who were constantly nagging him.

"alright alrighttt I will leave you and your crush alonee~" Mikey giggled after saying that.

"Just... Shut up!" Draken could no longer keep his bad mood from the fact that his gang friends constantly ridiculed him and teased him. He went back to his work on the engine.

 "Hey... Ken-chin. You know I'm only joking right? I'm really proud of you if you like Her" Mikey said.

Draken, not expecting these words from his friend, looked at him with wide-open eyes filled with surprise. A few seconds later, he replied with a slight blush, "Oh.. really? "

"of course! I will support you and her always." Mikey smiled.