~Fem/Male Reader x Switch Chifuyu~ (Older AU)

NOTES!!

Chifuyu still looks the same with his blonde hair and shaved undercut. Except instead of a younger teen he will be aged up to 17 years old. Taking place in the same aura as anime though. Just slightly changed. This story is based around seven minutes in heaven. Might be a little short and quick.

Make sure to read summary. I hope you are enjoying my book and my writing. Even if I post chapters slowly and at far apart times. But more will come eventually! Even if title says switch, he will be the bottom for the first half just for this chapter and I don't know if its going to have a part 2.

I definitely think I will make part two where they are still at this party. It will be a continuation. he HAS to be the top. Will be continued most likely! TOPPP TIME IS NEEDED.

For the title also I did both female and male because I won't be talking about specific things for you. I will be doing gender neutral replacements so you can use your imagination. Since I know people prefer one over the other. But I didn't want to choose.

------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Chifuyu were together at a party with all your other friends and other friends of friends. It was in a whole club that was rented out and random strangers were not allowed to enter. It was private.

There was loud blasting music that shook the whole ground and could cause headaches. It could make stomachs rumble with sound waves of the beats through the speakers. There were lots of flashing lights going all over the place with every single color. There were even LED's all over the bottom of furniture to have a whole light up and neon texture to the room.

There was a bar and a place to gamble. There were even hired professional dancers for those who wanted it. During a game of truth or dare everyone was basically loaded up because of drinking. If someone refuses to answer then they have to strip one thing off of them. If they didn't want to complete a dare then the one thing on you gets stripped as well.

After the game of truth or dare got boring, in the middle of it people decided to do something else. Someone grabbed an empty vodka bottle that was emptied because of people sharing it. So they put it in the middle of everyone and started to form a circle. Soon people noticed and joined the circle as well.

Spin the bottle was about to happen. After everyone played rock paper scissors, Chifuyu was the first to go. Everyone knew him as the innocent little bean. He was so sweet and joyful and wholesome. He was always so innocent and dumbfounded by anything. he honestly wanted to change that but at the time time he didn't as well. Chifuyu then spun the bottle with a straight face looking confused. It then stopped and landed on you after a few spins.

When it landed on you everyone made a big deal about it and said that the two of you would go into the closet and they would lock it. So Chifuyu's friends easily drag you and him into a closet and lock the door. You and him were alone now and you had to stay there. The time you were told was seven minutes. But soon after the door shut and Chifuyu and you were trapped, the rest left and forgot about it. They all forgot about you two.

The music started again... after ten minutes of sitting there without saying anything to each other, you both realized that they did forget. The closet was small and cramped with a very closed off wall length. It had a bunch of hangers and coats in it. Chifuyu had a lump in his pants because he was very turned on. He was ready to do something and take action.

It's been pure silence but he has mostly been sweating. Chifuyu knew you were into some really wild things. This is because of all the comments you make or reactions to something saying that you would like that or you want that. He almost spoke up. But you beat him to it. Chifuyu felt a tie wrap around his wrists and he also felt the tie wrap around the back of his neck. Then it was tightened. His arms were bent now and stuck to his neck area. He couldn't put his arms straight and he couldn't put them down.

Chifuyu shuddered and almost spoke again. You started to stroke his member through his pants. He quickly shoved himself away and he hit the other wall of the closet. He tripped onto the ground and he grunted a bit. He adjusted himself over to roll and his legs spread. Your hand went back on his member even if he tried to get away once. Chifuyu shuddered again and got anxious. But Chifuyu started to make a lewd face. His mouth opened just a bit and he gasped. His eyes looked up as his eye lids were half closed.

You took his belt off and unzipped his sweater. Underneath he was wearing a tank top. You were taking charge easily for a bit. Chifuyu did get frustrated a bit because he was just feeling all this. The lights through the cracks did make him see you. So he also watched this whole thing unfold. He didn't look around and he didn't fight you.

You sat on top of Chifuyu after a few more seconds and you started an intense makeout. Your pants were already off from before. You were kissing Chifuyu deeply and making sure to add lots of tongue. Your tongue traveled into the back of his mouth a bit. Chifuyu had your tongue rubbing against the inside of his cheeks and even under his tongue. It was a mouth tango. Drool started to drip from Chifuyu's mouth and roll down his chin. At the same time you inserted his member into your ass. Since you were sitting on him you might as well grind and pound on him. You moved your hips up and down as he was going deeper inside of your ass. You seemed to like it from the back a lot.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Can be female here or you can be male. Both apply.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chifuyu moaned loudly and it was a long moan from him. "AaaahhhaA AahhH~~ Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhha~"

You felt his legs squirming the most. You put his hands on his hips. Chifuyu was breathing heavily and his stomach was just going up and down a lot. He was taking very long and deep breaths. You felt it with your grip on his hips. Chifuyu was thin and he was curved. His legs switched and he flinched when you squished his hips together and into the ground.

A low chuckle came out of your throat as you went down on him and rubbed up. Your whole area just slid and pulled on Chifuyu's skin area on his lower part. This closet just felt so much smaller because Chifuyu just felt his head against the wall and against shoes. You eventually stopped grinding on him and you took his member out of your ass. Chifuyu cum's hard all over the floor and it even went as far as the ceiling of the closet. It exploded with the sudden action of you taking yourself off him.

You watched as Chifuyu squirted on the jackets as well and on the door. He started to whine and whimper a bit. Chifuyu stopped after a huge load. You chuckled again and finally relaxed. You let your guard down... not knowing what will happen next... until it happens.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The End

((Sorry if it was shorter then the rest and short! and I'm sorry for the cliff hanger! but please be patient!))