~Fem Reader x Toxic Ran Haitani~

WARNING HERE!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ran is very possessive of you, he doesn't allow any man to get close to you, but he always does what he pleases and is close to many girls. He can even lock you up all day when he catches you talking to another man, like today. He leaned against the door frame and looked at you with his cold eyes.

"Where have you been? Who have you met?" He said.

"I was just helping this guy on the street. He asked for directions but nothing else."

"You help men now? " His eyes went cold, and he turned around and walked a couple of steps away from you and then returned. "I don't want you to talk to any guy"

"But he asked me for directions babe. I don't even know him so I will never see him again."

"Next time do not stop if a man asks you for directions. You're only supposed to talk to me, you have me and me only. Nobody else, even if they ask you for directions or anything else" Ran's eyes went cold, and he said "Understood?"

"But I'm fine talking to other men. I won't get close to them... it was literally a couple of seconds."

"You're not supposed to!" He looked angry, and his voice became louder. "And don't talk back to me, just listen to me!" 

"It's not my fault! I'm allowed to talk to other men! The one I helped needed the help!"

Ran got extremely mad and unhappy with your constant arguing. You would always keep your mouth shut around him and agree. But you were not agreeing this time. Ran put his hands on you and slapped you hard. Ran then grabbed your wrist before you could react and he pulled you all the way to the punishment bedroom. A dark room with nothing in it. No lights and no windows. It had one bed and a bucket to use the washroom in. No toilet paper though.

Ran picked you up by the wrist and threw you on the bed. You tried to scream but he slammed his fist into your face. He punched you. You were extremely shocked and scared. 

"You want to see what happens when you talk to men?! fine! I will keep you in here for two fucking days with no food!! Your going to starve and think about what you did! Isolation!"

"Wait! no no! please!"

Ran shoved your face into the pillow and he grabbed his belt. He grabbed your body and then smacked your ass hard. You grunted a bit. Ran started to spank you with his belt over and over very harshly. He constantly whipped the leather onto your ass and smacked it. You felt a sharp pain. After he did that thirty times. It might have been thirty three times. He tied your arms to the bedframe above you and he tightened the belt hard with your wrists. You started to tear up and sobbed. You were crying and shaking. His actions were making you so emotional. You feared him. 

"This is what you asked for! Just remember that!" Ran said as he grabbed your chin and then spit on you.