~Reader x Sanzu (Not timeskipped)~

!VERY DIRTY SMUT AND MENTIONS OF TOYS AND OTHER OBJECTS USED FOR KINKS! This is an adult shop AU. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were not enjoying your day at work. Everyone was such a pain in the fucking ass. You were so pissed off from customers wasting hours of your time. This shift was your longest shift. You worked for nine hours straight. Eventually when you left work it was like a sense of relief, but your back was still sore and it still felt like weight was on your shoulders. Your job was babysitting kids and you hated it. They would jump on you and throw the food you give them all around. They would lick everything. You always spent your time cleaning every single thing more than five times each day. The floor, the chairs, the wall, and even windows. On top of that you always washed the bathroom.

Your job was basically in this all for one place where it is a daycare, shopping center, and restaurant. You basically worked everywhere. You ran around all day until your feet bleed. Your feet are always sore from running back and forth. You have to chase kids all day, then you clean all day, on top of that you have to do stock and stocking products. You spend half your hours cleaning up clothes in the shopping place. Clothes that have been ruined and they don't look clean anymore.

Everything was scrambled. Plus, the bathrooms might not sound bad, but the restaurant is a sloppy joes and burrito place. Known for all types of men. Mostly the big and sweaty ones. The ones that are a little obese. They have such bad shits at the end of it. It feels like you're just arranging everything again and nobody else cares to arrange.
You were walking back to your house until you came across this new store in town. It looked like it was very popular but you have never seen it before. There were a lot of people already roaming inside. This new business must be amazing, you thought.
You decided to enter the store. The bell above the door rang a bit to let someone know that someone else was entering. You realized when looking around that it was an adult sex shop. Suddenly a man with bright pink hair and a mask approaches you. He waves and exclaims in a happy manner.
"Hello! Welcome!~ Would you like to try out our toys? You don't look like someone who would be in this type of setting often~" He said.
"sure...I am just looking around honestly. I don't think I need help with anything though.." You replied.

"Oh! But at least see all the types of things we have! You look like a curious one~ please! We need our business to expand a little more. Would you mind helping out a small tiny place?~"
"Fine... I will check everything out..."
"Great! I will be your guide! Just follow me around~ My name is Sanzu!."
"I'm Y/N..."
"How old are you if you don't mind me asking?"
"I am 19. What about you??"
"27." He replied.
You sighed. "Alright... let's hurry this up... I really want to sleep and lay on my couch."
"Of course! Well first off let me tell you about our products. You're a male right? Soo are you interested in woman... or~... other males?~"
"Uh- well... uh- I am gay... but I don't see why that matters..."
"Of course it does! We have specific things for specific people! Do you have a boyfriend? Are you already sexually active?"
"Umm... I had sex once... thats it- but we didn't use anything.. That was two years ago though. So, I am not active currently... and I'm single..." You replied.
"Perfect! The sex toys we offer are dildos. Some vibrate on levels with intensity so you can change the speed, and then others vibrate in patterns so it can change up the buzz. We also have anal beads, butt plugs, cock rings, prostate massagers, nipple clamps, chastity cages, penis pumps, and more!" Sanzu said.
"What are chastity cages? I've never heard of that." You said.
<p>"Male chastity is that thing where you lock your penis in a specially designed cage that prevents you from getting full erections or using your penis for sex. While locked up, you can't masturbate or orgasm. You can only remove it from the person who has the key~" Sanzu said.
"What about the cock rings? What are those?"
"Cock rings slow blood flow and prolong sensation, which can also result in more powerful orgasms. Cock rings are rings that are worn around the base of the penis and sometimes the testicles to make erections harder, bigger, and longer-lasting." Sanzu explained.
"Okay?? What are the penis pumps now?"
"A penis pump works by using suction to draw blood into the penis. The blood fills the blood vessels in your penis, causing them to swell so your penis gets harder and bigger." Sanzu explained again.
"Hm... can I try the anal beads... a-and uh.. Chastity cage??.." You spoke. You were feeling very shy but also adventurous. You secretly wanted and desired to see what it would do. You just wanted to relax a bit but the interest in toys sparked you a bit. You were willing to try it for the fun of it. You really wanted to have something inside of your ass honestly.
"Of course~ Thank you for trying them~ Just follow me and follow my instructions carefully!~ into the backroom we go~" Sanzu exclaimed as he walked away. You walked with him.
"Now, Take off all your clothes, even your underwear." Sanzu said. You proceed to do what he asked and you strip. Unbuckling your belt and then sliding your pants off. You unbutton your shirt as Sanzu watched and kept his eyes on you. You slid the shirt off too. Sanzu kept staring and he even licked his lips without you noticing. You took your boxers off and then blushed slightly across the cheeks. Your cheeks turned a light pink.
"Great~ now lay down~" Sanzu said.