'Maybe Boscha's not so bad' - Chapter fifteen

Lucia POV

School was out for Hexside and everyone was walking out the  building. It was a eventful day, and you can't even blame me for being a bit tired. "Yo Lucia, what are you doing for the weekends?" Mateo asked. "Lucia's going to my house, so we can have s-" Hailey said, but I instantly covered her mouth. It was so obvious what was going to come out of it. "How about you just don't say anything okay?" Mateo awkwardly laughed.

"Well I haven't thought about it, but I wouldn't mind hanging out with you guys if Wionna's not doing anything" I smiled. "Cool, how about we all head home and Lucia can call us when we confirm what we're doing" Mateo responded. "Lucia... my parents aren't home" Hailey smirked. "Do you mean Belos...?" I mumbled. "Same thing" Hailey rolled her eyes and ran off. "Where are you going Hailey!" I yelled. "My ride's here, I'll talk to you two later. Love you Lucia!" Hailey yelled and ran to her limo. RICH PEOPLE WITH THEIR FANCY CARS.

"Are you going to ignore what she just said" Mateo scratched his hair. I thought for a second and looked around. "Well there's not that much people out here, so it's fine" I sighed. Eda was supposed to pick me up today. "They might've all just walked home" Mateo stared at his scroll and then back at me. "Your older brother's coming to pick you up?" I asked. "Yeah, but he has to go to Hexside first. My little brother goes there" Mateo rolled his eyes. "Matt right? My little sister's friends with him. My foster mom has to pick her up first too" I smiled. "Really? Hunter's first day was today you know. He said he was friend's with Matt and some other people. One of them was Luz, is that your sister?" he asked. "Yep! I'm glad Luz and Hunter are friend's with your brother. Maybe Hailey can get them to come over to the Emperor's palace one day" I thought for a second. It's amazing that all of our siblings go to the same school.

A few minutes later Eda arrived, and I waved goodbye to Mateo. I got in the backseat and was a bit annoyed. "Eda you took forever! What if I got kidnapped? I could've just walked home like always" I rolled my eyes. "Lucia please, if someone kidnapped you they would for sure bring you back" Eda replied, and I heard a snicker from Luz. "Oh you're laughing, huh? Now what if I told Amity you liked her" I smirked. Speaking of Amity... actually Lucia don't think about it. She wasn't good enough for you anyway.

"What! Don't tell her that!" Luz yelled at me from the front seat. She chose shotgun today, which was annoying. "Oh yes I will!" I teased. "Well I'm going to tell Amelia you loveee her" Luz pouted. I stood there silent for a bit until Eda noticed. "You still hadn't made up yet?" Eda asked. "Nope... not planning to" I pulled out my scroll to check penstagram. "Stubborn. Amity really wants us and Amelia to hang out with you... you've been distant" Luz mumbled. Have I? "Don't worry Luz, I'm not any different... I just don't know what Amelia would even say to me." I looked out the window. I mean I'm having a lot of fun with Hailey and Mateo... do I really need Amelia?

Wionna POV

"Boscha you're drinking too much" Skara sighed and threw the bottle at the wall. "Dude! What the hell!" Boscha yelled. "Oops" Skara shrugged her shoulder's and watched Boscha run to the smashed bottle.

We were currently at Boscha's house. Do I hate Boscha? Yes. Do I hate Amelia? No. She's actually the reason I'm sitting in this room right now. "This is so frustrating... I hate this so much... I hate myself I'm so stupid!" Amelia growled while banging her head on the wall. Yep, she's at rock bottom. "Come on Amelia, you gotta toughen up." Boscha hugged her friend. "Did you forget that it's your fault we're in this situation!" Amelia yelled. "Ah yes, the stages of denial. Amelia's in the depression stage and I doubt you'll get to the acceptance one unless you talk to Lucia" I rolled my eyes. "Yeah Amelia! Just talk to her, Lucia's kind!" Skara smiled. "She literally flipped me off at breakfast today" Boscha squinted her eyes at Skara with a dumbfounded look on her face.