What a coincidence Blight - Chapter sixteen

Drunk Amelia POV *Before the incident*

"Man I can't believe you just dragged me here" Wionna sighed while taking a sip of Coke. "Wionna... don't act like the mature one here" Skara rolled her eyes. "Yeah you're right" Wionna laughed. "Cheers to uhm... I don't even fucking know" Boscha held her glass out. We clicked our glasses and took a sip. All honesty, my vision was hella blurry... I don't even remember what I was drinking. "Ughhhhh I miss Luzzz" I groaned. "You mean Lucia?" Wionna asked. "Tomato potato" I mumbled. Skara stared at me with some weird face and whispered something to Boscha. "Babe, you probably shouldn't be drinking as many adult beverages if you're acting like this" Boscha lifted a eyebrow towards me. "Fuck you! I'm going to drikn as moch as I wantf!" I yelled at her. Wionna patted my arm and sighed. "English please?" Wionna mumbled. I was speaking English?

"I'm going to the restroom!" I yelled and slammed my drink on the table. One of the reasons I decided to go here was to get my mind off of her...

Wionna grabbed my arm. "I don't trust you by yourself, so I'm going with you" Wionna replied while sitting up. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Fineee! I'm not a child though!" I yelled at her. "Mhm..." Wionna said.

A few seconds of walking I saw this cool statue lined up. I know Wionna was looking out for me, but she was getting on my nerves. I let go of her hand and ran off. "Amelia!" she yelled. There were a lot of people, so I was let off easy. Pfft... too slow for me. I giggled and ran to the statue. It was a statue of one of the best female drummer's in history, she was amazing. Wait why was I standing right here again?

"Hey lady" a voice called. It sounded like a man. I think? "Hiii~!" I smiled at the guy. To call me a lady? So nice of him.

The man walked up to me and pinned me by a nearby wall. Oh... "What are you doing all alone babe?" he smiled. This is why I hate men. Ughhb. "I was heading to the kitchen" I rolled my eyes. He stared at me a bit confused. "You mean the restroom?" he asked. "Same thing! Everyone doesn't understand me!" I yelled in annoyance. "I could understand you princess~" he grinned and grabbed my waist. "Noooo! Don't call me that!" I growled. "Come on, we can have some fun!" he smiled while I was trying to push him off of me. Only one person could call me princess, otherwise I'd gag.

 "Man, she obviously doesn't want to talk with you." a voice called out. I think I've heard this person before...

To be honest I don't even know what happened at that point. I just heard a lot of yelling and shouting from the two. The guy who was hitting on me ran away, and a girl stood in front of me. It was a bit dark, so I didn't see her face, but she seemed a bit familiar.

Lucia POV *Present*

No, no, no! Ugh, why... Titan why must you do these things to me! Out of all the people in the isles, why does it have to be Amelia!?

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you in any way?" I asked while taking my jacket off that she sadly puked on. Maybe she wouldn't notice me since she's drunk. "N-No..." she looked away with a blush. WHY WAS SHE BLUSHING? I'm scared of drunk Amelia. "Oh" I mumbled. Why was she at a bar in the first place? This doesn't seem like a place she'd go.

I threw my black denim jacket in the sink and ran water on it. It's better to have it slightly clean than not clean at all.

While I was doing that I felt a slight pressure on my arm. "Lucia..." she mumbled while tugging on my arm.

Oh...

I'M GOING TO CRY SHE'S SO CUTE. TITAN TITAN TITAN... AGHHHH HELP ME!!! "Y-Yes Amelia?" I asked. She could tell it's me when she's drunk? That's weird.

Okay Lucia chill out, she's a bad person... a horrible person for a matter of fact. "I missed you." she smiled. UGHVUI. Okay, okay, okay, she probably didn't mean it. She's drunk. Lucia she's drunk! But Titan she looks so pretty tonight... her tight black dress... LUCIA. "O-Oh... you did? R-Really?" I mumbled while continuing to clean my jacket. Have I ever been this nervous? "Mhm... It's been so hard without you... why did you leave me Lucia?" Amelia frowned. FOR THE LORD OF TITAN-

"A-Amelia... you shouldn't say those things" I looked away. She's drunk Lucia... she doesn't know what she's saying. Her real feelings are the opposite of these. "Why?" Amelia whispered while moving herself in front of me and the sink. She wrapped her arms around my neck and made a stupid cute face. "You're drunk Amelia. You don't mean that" I tried pushing her off of me, but she held a tight grip. Damn she's strong even when she has like half control of her body. "But I do... I miss you Noceda" Amelia smiled. Kill me now. "Did you come here with anyone?" I asked while forcing myself off of her. Amelia was a bit sad for a second and that hurt me, but those weren't her true feelings. "I think I did" she replied. "You think?!" I yelled. "I forgot" Amelia played with her finger's.

Bless my soul.

"W-Well do you have a number I can call?" I asked. Amelia fidgeted in her nonexistent pockets. "I don't have my scroll" she said. I slapped my forehead and sighed. All of a sudden I got a call. I grabbed my phone out my pocket and answered. "Hello?" I mumbled. "Lucia where'd you go?" Mateo asked. "I... Uhm" I mumbled. Should I tell them? Actually it doesn't matter. "I'm heading home, someone threw up on me" I sighed and stared at Amelia who was sitting on the floor spinning in circles. Wtf, was she a turtle or something? "Aw man, that sucks. I'll tell Hailey, you wanna hang out tomorrow then? Maybe at her house" he asked. "Sure" I replied. "Alright adios mi amigo" Mateo said before hanging up. I sighed. "Get your ass up Amelia" I grabbed her hand. "No! I'm having fun! Look, I'm breakdancing!!" she spun in a circle. "That's not breakdancing..." I picked her up. She acts like a child...

"Come on, I'm going to bring you to your house. Get on my back" I crouched down. "No! I don't want to!" Amelia rolled her eyes. "My house?" I mumbled. "Mhm!" Amelia smiled and got on my back. Great.

When we got to the owl house my arms we're sore. I had to walk half a mile with this girl on my back.

Hooty was asleep, so I just unlocked the door with no confrontation. Actually everyone was asleep. "Amelia, can you take a shower?" I asked while walking her down the stairs to my room. Amelia nodded and I opened the door. I sat her on my bed and threw the nasty jacket in my dirty clothes basket. That was my second favorite jacket. Pain. "I'm gonna get you some clothes, wait in the bathroom okay?" I said. It would be uncomfortable to sleep in a dress. It's not like I wanted her to sleep over... I just would feel bad if she went home like this.

Amelia nodded and walked into the bathroom. I got her a white T-shirt with some purple shorts. Then headed to the bathroom and opened the door. "Okay here you go-" I stopped and blushed. Nope.

Instantly I shut the door and sighed. "Amelia... WHY ARE YOU HALF NAKED?!" I yelled. "Hmm? I dunno" she replied from the other side of the door. "Jeez" I mumbled and opened the door with my eyes closed, handing her the clothes. That image of her being in her underwear will never leave my memory card. Trauma. The good kind... actually no that makes me sound like a weirdo.

I sat down on my bed and waited. A few minutes later I heard a scream. Was that Amelia? I ran to the bathroom and gulped. Okay if she's in trouble then... I have to go in here. Regardless of what's on the other side. "Amelia what's wrong!" I yelled while opening the door. W-We're both women right!? Haha... hah.

I opened the curtain to the shower and my eyes widened. Then that was followed by a yell from me. "AMELIA WHAT THE HELL!" I yelled.

There she was... laying face-first on the bottom of the tub. I saw... the sun at that moment. OH, MY TITAN... SHE'S NAKED LUCIA. I SAW AMELIA NAKED! NAKED. "Lucia... I can't get up" Amelia mumbled. I closed my eyes as a wave of terror ran down my face. Please don't remember this Amelia. "H-How did you even get like that!" I said. "Well I was trying to get out, and I slipped on water" Amelia said. I could hear her trying to get up. "G-Grab my hand okay? I'll get you out" I replied. Amelia grabbed my hand and pulled herself out. I should've made her take a bath instead. "I-I'm going to get out now" I replied trying to find the door with my eyes closed. "Thank you, Lucia" she smiled, and I felt her bare chest press onto my back. This must be illegal somewhere. "Of course" I replied and left the bathroom then jumped on the bed and sighed.

I missed you too Amelia... but I know this won't last when you wake up in the morning.