bonus // celebrity timeline - - lee felix

if there's anything else you guys want to see lmk in the comments i'm open to almost anything

⋆。°✩♬ ♪

celebrity catalogue>>k-pop>>solo artists>>lee felix>>timeline
edited by user72729192827 on January 5th, 2027

September 15, 2000: Felix Lee is born in Sydney, Australia.

August 7th, 2012: Felix Lee and his older brother Jason move to Korea in hopes to learn more about their culture. By their high marks in their classes, the brothers scored a scholarship to a private Korean school specializing in arts. Felix veers towards the preforming arts section, while his brother preffered to dabble in visual arts. Their dreams were clear and as apparent in their futures as stars in a nighttime sky: Jason wanted to become one of those famous painters who's art becomes renowned and displayed in galleries around the world, while Felix looked with starstruck eyes towards the godlike idols he saw singing and dancing on screens.

May 29th, 2013: Acting on a bet for a gift card to his favorite pizza place, Felix applies for a tryout for MAS Entertainment, one of the big four entertainment companies at the time— but certainly the least well known and the one producing a lesser amount of big-name idols. A week later, he's accepted to try out. He uses the song "What Makes You Beautiful" by One Direction. Two months later, Felix receives word that he's scored a trainee spot within MAS.

September 20th, 2014: Every one of the big four companies is notified of a new idol show taking place. With a big budget and well known idols participating as sponsors and judges, the show is predicted to stem a well-known group instead of the groups that stay popular for only a month before failing. While there might be a slight ethical problem with the trainee age requirement being nineteen and under in order to recruit youthful and long-lasting idols, the show is still popular nonetheless. Anxious at a faster chance to propel his way to stardom instead of the years of hard training set ahead of him, Felix applies to take a part in the show despite barely being a few days into the tender age of fourteen.

October 15th, 2014: The first episode of the idol reality show, dubbed Star Boys, airs. Felix is a quick fan favorite with his bubbly laughter and cute, childlike features— scoring the majority votes leagues ahead of his fellow competitors despite being the youngest.

December 2nd, 2014: Felix wins Star Boys in first place. Him and the four other surviving contestants debut in a new idol group called Starfall. Relying on the general theme of the show, Starfall reuses the astronomical theme for their comeback. The group is quickly popular, harnessing a horde of adoring fans.

January 2nd, 2015: As expected, Starfall disbands quickly— as temporary groups tend to do— leaving all of the five teenagers who were former members with too much fame than they know how to deal with. Some try to merge back into reality by going back to their former lives and back to school, others search desperately for another contract to continue their desire to preform. Felix had no such hardships finding things to do after he was left temporarily jobless. Due to his boundless popularity leagues among his ex members, he was instantly bombarded with contracts from various industries. But MAS snatched him back up in the end.

May 1st, 2015: Lee Felix debuts as a solo artist with his first mini-album Crazy4you. The Korean entertainment industry is in a monumental uproar on the massive popularity of this new solo artist, who charms fans hearts with a voice like angels from heaven and adorable visuals. His album breaks records for the most dreams and copies ordered of a rookie solo artist.

October 23rd, 2019: Lee Felix makes a breakthough for k-pop into the western music industry, scoring a collaboration with Justin Beiber. Their song broke a significant amount of records and guaranteed Felix a pass into the western hall of fame. He was nineteen.