0.03

" that's how we make sunny days, yeah
cause you're always mysterious to me "

WAVE TO EARTH : sunny days

— NEVER did i expect to be sitting on a swing set with kim sunwoo. we came to the nearest park to talk about our agreement the next day after school. so, here we are.

"i still don't see the reason why we had to come here." yawns sunwoo as he kicks the dirt that is beneath us. "did you really want to spend more quality time with me, princess?" he stared at me with his doe eyes.

"no." i answer almost immediately. i clear my throat and stare back at him with a blank face expression as i gather my thoughts. "you need to agree on simple terms." i rest my hands on my lap.

"which are?"

"you can not embarrass me in front of juyeon. you can not-"

"woah, woah, woah," he interrupts me with even his hand in midair to stop me from continuing. "that's already hard enough to not do. i'm out."

"what?" my face scrunches up in disbelief. "you've got to be kidding, sunwoo?!" i exclaim out of frustration at how hard he can be to understand what simple terms are.

"you're too easy to make fun of. you're basically asking me to hold in my jokes whenever i see you, princess. how am i going to go on with my day not laughing at you even with juyeon around?" he questions so sadly as if he literally can not go on without a day in teasing me.

"you're such a pain in the ass, my gosh." i insult him as my head falls to think about how harder this was than i originally thought it would be. what could've i expected though? it's kim sunwoo.

"fine, fine!" he gives in after a few seconds. "i'll do it. only around juyeon though." he raises his index finger up to make the exception.

"really?!" my head darts towards him with lightened eyes and a bright smile i never thought i'd flash him with. "okay, okay! thank you." i say almost a thousand times.

"now, what else am i supposed to do in this silly, delusional situation of yours?" he asks me so casually as if he didn't just call me delusional. which he is very much right, but still!

i playfully roll my eyes at him— like always. "when you're around him and say i'm brought up or like you bring me in the conversation, make me sound not boring or as if i'm still lil minsi." i try my best to explain and i hope to God that he knows what i mean.

"it's funny to me that he still calls you that." chuckles sunwoo as he ruffles his fingers through his light brown hair.

"well, you still call me princess. that's worse."

"not it's not."

"it's not." i sigh hopelessly since he's right. "whatever! the point is, is for you to help me out here and you get the parking spot forever." i finalize what i need him to do.

"noted. anything for that parking spot." nods sunwoo in agreement before he positions himself like a soldier obeying what he's being told to do. "saturday's tomorrow princess and you can't show up in that." he adds on after a minute or so.

i glance down at my t-shirt and loose jeans, "what? what do you mean?" i slightly frown because i love my outfits. i always put in effort to look comfy and good at the same time.

"no one wears loose jeans and a regular t-shirt at parties. if you want juyeon's eyes on you," he trails off and scans me from head to toe. "you're going to have to wear a dress for the first time."