I'm Alex Gaskarth

I woke up shaking from the nightmare I'd just had. Every night was the same. She was hanting me. I couldn't stop thinking about every mistake I had made but couldn't fix anymore. It was too late. But I swear I've always loved her.

There are those feelings everyone describes in the movies. It may sounds stupid, but when I could look into her eyes, I felt all the butterflies and fireworks I'd been told about. I guess it wasn't written that we could be together.

Today is the second anniversary of us being torn apart. It was litterally killing me.

I remembered all the good times we had. All the lazy days we spent laying on the couch watching the same movies over and over again. Today wasn't different. I was going to watch her favorite movie. I wanted to feel her next to me, to hold her close. But that wasn't going to happen because in every life, there were bad days.

My friends were trying to make me hang out, but since that day, I had lost every ounce of motivation that I had. I couldn't even write a decent song, one which wouldn't be so dark and sad.

You see... I'm Alex Gaskarth from the band named All Time Low and my girlfriend Jenifer killed herself exactly two years ago.