Part 1: Welcome to Frosting Peaks!

"Farewell!" I waved goodbye to Anakin, Obi-Wan, Ashoka, Rex, and the rest of the rebel troops. "Best of luck on your next mission!"

I took one step into the portal, and my portal gun went haywire! The only other time I'd seen this happen was when I had been sent to the Undertale universe. Why was it happening again?! I was thrown off course in the place between dimensions and felt my consciousness start to slip away. The last thing I heard was Rex shouting my name.

^^^(YES THIS IS STAR WARS AND YES I PLAN ON WRITING STORIES FOR THEM AT SOME POINT DON'T RUSH MEEEE)

...

"Ughh..." I groaned as my eyes slowly started to open.

The ground beneath me was soft green grass, and a hoard of blurry figures stood before me as I began to regain my sight.

"Hey, everyone, gather around! It looks like we have a new cookie! Let's give her a warm welcome!" A cheerful voice spoke. "Everybody, on three... one... two... three... WELCOME TO FROSTING PEAKS!!"

Frosting Peaks...? I thought to myself in my daze. That's my kingdom name in Cookie Run: Kingdom! It has to be a coincidence, right? Surely I can't be--

As my vision finally started to clear, I could make out Gingerbrave standing in front of me, surrounded by Chili Pepper, Wizard, Strawberry, Custard III, and several other cookie characters. Immediately, I started to panic.

"Err... what's wrong?" Gingerbrave asked me as I paced nervously about, mumbling to myself as I tried to work out how in the universes this could have possibly happened.

"You don't understand," I started to say. "I'm not supposed to be here."

"What do you mean?" Gingerbrave wondered.

"Oooh, what's that shiny thing around your waist?" Chili Pepper asked me.

"Oh, this?" I pressed, pointing to my portal gun. "That's my portal gun. I guess it's how I got here."

"You came through the oven portal," Gingerbrave commented.

"Well, yes, but, see, I come from a different universe," I started to explain. "And this portal gun allows me to travel between universes. It malfunctioned and it sent me here."

"Woah, that sounds cool!" Gingerbrave gasped.

"Do these other universes have... treasures in them?" Chili Pepper wondered.

"Err... yeah," I nodded.

"Give me that!" Chili Pepper snatched the portal gun off my belt before I could react.

"Ack! Chili Pepper! Wait!" I gasped. "If you try to use it now it'll--"

"Gah!" Chili Pepper gasped as she was blasted backwards and the portal gun flew out of her hands.

"Backfire..." I sighed.

"Eh, it's not like she didn't deserve that," Rye scoffed.

"You see," I continued to explain, ignoring her. "Since it sent me here by mistake, it has no idea where I am, since this dimension wasn't one I had registered on it beforehand. It won't work if we try to use it now. And... now that you've attempted to use it like that, it's going to need to undergo some intensive repairs.--"

"Did someone say repairs?" Strawberry Crepe asked, picking up the portal gun with their robotic hand.

"Err, are you sure you can fix that?" I asked them. "You don't even know how it works."

"Not yet, but I'm sure I could figure it out," they shrugged. "Besides, it'll at least give me something to do other than sit around and be bored all day."