Part 28- Crepes and Cakes

Strawberry Crepe swung one of their robotic arms forward in a punching motion, but I blocked the attack with a thick wall of ice. As the punch connected, I froze the robotic arm to the wall with a coating of ice.

Strawberry Crepe twisted and pulled for a moment before they were able to shatter the ice.

"You didn't think that would be enough to stop me, did you?" They asked me.

"Of course not," I responded. "I never expected you to be taken down that easily. But you didn't think I'd come in unarmed, did you?"

As I spoke, I formed two daggers of ice in my hands, sharply pointed almost like icicles. Strawberry Crepe didn't hesitate and thrust one of their mechanical arms forward again, but this time I blocked with one of my daggers, and performed a quick downward slash.

"Careful with the machinery!" Strawberry Crepe gasped as they studied the gash I'd made in their cybernetic arm.

They slammed both of their arms down in front of them, creating a shockwave which I managed to jump over. I shot an icicle at the gem over Strawberry Crepe's head.

"Heh, did you think I'd just let you hit me like that?" Strawberry Crepe smirked, grabbing the icicle out of the air and crushing it in their cybernetic hands before it could reach the gem.

They swung both cybernetic arms forward in a punching attack, but once again I leapt over them with ease, slashing as I came back down, exposing the wires and cogs inside.

"Gah! Stop dodging!" Strawberry Crepe complained. "It's not fair!"

"Well, with that logic, I could say it wasn't fair that you grabbed my icicle out of the air," I shrugged.

"Ugh! You're starting to get on my nerves!" Strawberry Crepe grumbled.

"Well, there's more where that came from," I retorted. "Like a whirlwind!"

I spun around once with my arms outstretched and summoned a frigid tornado that sucked Strawberry Crepe in and knocked them back a fair distance, freezing their cybernetic arms for a few seconds and rendering them immobile.

While Strawberry Crepe was still stunned, I rushed forward, my arms held out on both sides, and slashed across the cybernetic arms, exposing even more of the internal workings. Strawberry Crepe quickly got to their feet and a pink aura pulsated around them.

"Lucky for you, I don't have to get in close to deal damage," I commented as I summoned some icicles to attack.

"Ha! With those puny icicles?" Strawberry Crepe scoffed as they regained control of their arms and swatted the icicles away. "Now, let's see if you can dodge this!"

A barrage of crepe missiles was fired directly at me, creating large explosions all around me which I had to dodge left, right, up, and down, to avoid. I had almost perfectly dodged all of them, but the last one landed right behind me and caught me off guard, blasting me forward onto my stomach.

"Aha! I've got you now!" Strawberry Crepe grinned wildly as they hovered over to me.

They raised their arms over their head, ready to bring them down to crush me underneath them.

"No...you...don't!" I formed square shaped pillars of ice to catch the cybernetic arms right before they would have struck me.

With a burst of adrenaline, I pushed the arms up and away from me and got back to my feet.

"Wah!" Strawberry Crepe gasped as they stumbled backwards. "Waffebots! I summon you!"

They waited for a few seconds, but nothing happened.