Prolouge Part 1 : I wanna be a Survey Corp!

(Hi you guys! This is my first time writing a fanfic, so please tell me if you liked it and if I should write more. Enjoy.) I woke up early in the morning on that day. The Survey Corps had just come back from their first trip to make a plan. You were only 6 at the time, with h/c hair, e/c eyes, and you had a adventurous outlook on life. You found Levi waiting there for you, with the same emotionless expression on his face.
"Oi f/n" he said in a monotonous tone. "Oi Levi!" You said back cheerfully. You watched the Survey Corps with wide eyes as they passed. "I wanna be just like them someday." You thought to yourself. Just as if Levi had read your thoughts, he said
" I wish I could be in the Survey Corps." "Me too." You said.
Then, the last of the Survey Corps were passing by when...you saw all of the injured Survey Corps...they didn't look good at all...Most of them were dead, which made your jaw drop open. Levi still sat there, emotionless. Then something caught your eye.
A Survey Corps Maneuver Gear had fallen, and you ran with lighting Fast speed and got it, hid it in your backpack in which you were carrying. Levi glimpsed at you and looked back at the Survey Corps, only saying: "If they find you out, I'm not saving your butt this time again."
You blushed. Levi had always saved your ass when you were in huge trouble, you had to admit it. "I thought that's what you said last time." You teased. "Well this time I mean it." And he walked away.
"Well, looks like I have time to myself." You thought. "Time to try out this maneuver gear thingy." You ran to the most unused place of wall Sina and
started to put on the maneuver gear. "Let's see what I can do with this..." You thought.