Chapter 5 : Punishment

Regular POV
Well. Let's just say you didn't wake up early, you were up till 4 and then you went to sleep finally. Then you missed training AGAIN which sucked cause Petra was probably flirting with Levi again...
"Dammit." You said. "Might as well go back to sleep so if I have to stay up all night I'll be ok with it I guess..." You trailed off as you fell asleep.
Your dream was...weird.
"Brat." Levi.
"Hm?" You.
"Yes?" Petra.
You guys were all in the same dream.
"I love you."
"Me too."
All you could do was cry and get angry. Then you woke up to your whole squad looking at you.
"if she's dead I get to dissect her.." Hanji was whispering.
"Ah. F/n is finally up." Levi said. He pushed everyone away to see you.
"Huh?" You felt special. No one had ever been called by their first name by the corporal...
"It's 10. Follow me. You don't have to get changed." You looked down at yourself. You were wearing a tank top and shorts.
"Are you sure?"
"Positive just follow me."
You followed Levi to his office. Then he turned around and locked the door. "You're cleaning my outfit for me..."
"Ok. You want me to give it to you when you're done..."
"Sure whatever just get it clean."
"Ok clean freak." You said. "Now give me your uniform."
"Ok." He started stripping in front of you and you blushed.
"GO INTO A BATHROOM OR SOMETHING IDIOT I DONT WANNA SEE YOU NAKED!" You blushed.
"Ok brat." Then he walked to the bathroom took about 10 minutes and then came back on with only pants...
"Why aren't you wearing a shirt?"
"I do what I want brat don't be like Erwin."
"Ok this will take 50 minutes..."
"Whatever just get it over with."
"Ok." Then you got to work.

After you finished cleaning his uniform you gave it to him and he asked,
"Didn't I give you another punishment?"
"I don't remember."
"Good. You're sleeping with me tonight."
"You're kidding me right..."
"Hurry up," he said while starting to take off his shirt. "I'm not wasting precious time of sleep because our you being a chicken."
"I am not a chicken!"
"Then get in bed."
"Ok..." You didn't even complain, you just kinda slipped in right next to him, and that's when...he hugged you from behind.
"What the hell..." You thought. "He can't like me...I'm not his type right? Doesn't he like Petra?" All you could think was that you were in for a rough night.