Chapter 11 : Rose Garden

Your POV
As you woke up in Levi's lap, you heard him saying something.
"...beautiful cruel world is unfit for this beautiful girl...." He said as he looked down at you. You blushed. Then he looked shocked.
"How much did you hear?"
"Not a lot..."
"Good brat." He said as he ruffled your hair.
"Now what are we gonna do?" You said as you yawned.
Then, you heard someone running towards the two of you, and you instinctively got off of Levi's lap and he got up and brushed himself off. You both looked into the others eyes.
Then that's when Jean came.
He practically slipped through the grass and he got to us.
"Huh?" He said, looking at the two of you. You looked away from him and so did he.
"Just teaching f/n a lesson about how to kill a Titan faster."
"Oh. Well speaking of Titans, we have a problem..." Jean said as he pointed his thumb out to the entrance of the real world, not this pretty fantasy land of roses.
"Oh." I whispered.
Then you both got on your horses an ran back to HQ, put on your maneuver gear, and found the problem that Jean was talking about.
It wasn't that hard to figure out. People were getting hurt by the female Titan...
Immediately your eyes filled with fire from the depths of hell.
"Damn you.." You whispered at first.
"DAMN YOU!" You screamed as you swung yourself up to the Titan.
"YOU SELFLESS...." You said as you cut off her limbs. "...BITCH!!! YOU KILLED..." You continued as you ran up to her neck. "MY FRIENDS!!!" You said as you did many slashes across her neck. Then you landed on the ground as you watched the female Titan fall to the ground.
What was once frightful calls for help soon turned into quietness. Sheer quietness.
Then Annie, who was stuck in the Titan, was sitting there.
You quickly ran over to her and brought her to Erwin.
"Do something with this....and make sure she doesn't have anything to make herself into a Titan again."
"Ok." Erwin did as he was told and ran back to HQ.
You were covered in blood. And then you remembered what that thing had done to your friends. You cranked your neck to look at the sky. You saw some birds fly across the sky. Then you feel to the ground, your hands hanging defenseless and your knees being the only thing that held you up.
"I did it..." You said to the sky. "be right back." You said as you looked at squad Levi.
You galloped to the rose garden and got four roses. One for each person who had died. Then you ran back and placed them down on the ground.
"For you." You said. Everyone knew what you meant. And nothing was said after that day.