Chapter 16 : Damnit...

No matter what the hell I did, Levi was really persistent on keeping what Erwin and his discussion private. I wish he'd just tell me, but he kept saying, "when the time is right!" And stuff like that.

The next couple of weeks, I ask him again. He sighs and sits me down.

"Babe. Stop asking okay? I still need to ask you, and get some things ready...okay?" He gives me a soft smile, a kiss following after that on my forehead.

I sigh, I can't refuse to that. "Fine...love you." I say softly, nuzzling up to him.

"Love you too babe." He smiles, holding me close. I close my eyes, slowly falling asleep.

The next couple of hours, I wake up, still in Levi's arms. "Hello sunshine." He says in a cute voice, looking into my eyes, kissing me deeply. My eyes widen as I close them and kiss him back. "Morning...oh crap. Hanji wants me,
I'll be back okay?!" I tell Levi, getting up and putting on my boots to go to Hanji's. Maybe she knew about their discussion.

As soon as I arrive Hanji's....of course. OF COURSE...she hugs me.
"HI Y/N!!!" She yells, embracing me in a hug. I stiffen up, eyes widening.

I eventually close my eyes, sighing and hugging her eyes. "Hi Hanji." She replies.

"Okay so! Here's what you have to do..." She started rambling on and on about Titans, until I got bored...which is when she started talking.

"Hanji." I interrupt.

"Yes y/n?" She asks with her casual smile.

"Did you hear about you know...Erwin and Levi's conversation?!" I ask curiously, giving her a wide smile, hoping she will tell me.

"Haha...nice try y/n. I do...but you're not going to get to know. Sorry love."
She laughs, and I feel like she's mocking me.

"Hanji please! Is it good or bad." I ask, sounding a bit annoyed now.

"If Levi proposing to you is bad, then I guess so." She smiles, as my jaw drops open.

"WHAT?!"