Chapter 1 : After a couple years

-sorry but I don't wanna write all the details for the training, because I'm too lazy...but trust me things are gonna get better!-
Your POV
"F/n L/n and Levi Ackerman, you have made it to become a Survey Corp." Erwin said.
Everyone cheered as we got to shake Erwin's hand and leave to get uniforms.
"Hanji Zoë, Petra Ral, Guther Schultz, and Eld Jinn, you all have made it into the Survey Corps as well." Erwin announced. Then he shook their hands and met up with Pixis, Levi, and yourself. You knew them all from when you were children, so it wasn't awkward or anything.
The only thing that was awkward was that you could tell that Levi was in love with someone, and he didn't really show it, but you knew him well enough to say that he was. He was in love with Petra, who you liked but she was in love with him too. So you never really got to talk to her as much as you wanted to. You hated this and decided not to be friends with her anymore. You would still be nice to her, but still...you kind of liked the corporal too.
Anyways, you rejoiced with your old friends and caught up in just about everything when Erwin came over.
"Time to ride to Head Quarters!" He screamed. "Ok!" Everyone screamed. You all got on horses (Levi and you had to use a stool, you guys were both too short) and you rode off, following Erwin the whole way there.
-time skip to HQ-
"We're here everyone, but your horses in a stall!" Erwin screamed.
We all did as he said and followed him into HQ. He showed us where we all would be staying, and as he showed us, he put our names on the front of the doors so we could remember.
Then after he showed us our rooms, he gave us all uniforms.
"We need a squad leader, and we need a squad. Who is the oldest and is the most...leader worthy?" Erwin asked. Everyone was silent.
"I am, brat."
Everyone was surprised Levi wanted the job.
"Ok. Meet the others Levi and see who you want to be in your squad. As soon as you have hand - picked these Survey Corps, you will lead them and help save humanity. Check by me once you get all 5 of your members, ok?"
"Ok. I'll see you later." Levi said.
"Ok bye everyone!" Erwin said. And you all saluted him off, and as soon as he turned the corner, everyone started asking if they could be in Levi's squad.
"Well...we will see." Was all he said. "I hope I'll get into his squad..." You thought quietly to yourself.