Chapter 9 : Help...

Your POV

I was crying for a long time...curled up in a tiny ball. I wasn't keeping track of the time, I just cried. "Stupid Eren....always fucking things up...." I sniffled. "Why couldn't he be a good Titan boy and killed the female Titan..." I looked up from my position and looked up at the beautiful night sky. My eyes widened. "I was a bitch to Levi damnit! He won't even like me now... Well. Time to go back to the horse stables." You stopped looking at the sky and swung down to your horse, and galloped off to HQ.

-time skip to HQ-

Everyone was quite worried about you. They tried talking to you, but you didn't really listen.
"Where's Eren?" You yawned. It was super late.
"Well...he cried a little cause he made you upset. He said he didn't want you hurt your feelings and that he'd try to make it up to you by killing the female Titan..." Jean replied.
"Hey Jean."
"Yeah?"
"Can you walk me to my room? I just need someone to talk to one on one."
"Sure!" He smiled and put his hand out for you to take, and you got up from the table, walking back to your room with Jean.
-a couple mins later-
"Thanks Jean. This is my room, right here. Thanks for everything." Then you hugged him and he blushed a little.
"No problem. Anything for a friend."
"Oh yeah. And sorry for making Marco jokes not to long ago that was me being a selfless brat."
"No no no it's fine just get some rest and I'll see you in the morning ok, f/n?"
"Ok. See you in the morning Jean!"
You tried to smile.
"Haha, goodnight f/n!"
Then you both parted ways. You opened your door and walked to your bed, sat down and sighed.
"I wonder how Levi is handling this, I was so mean to him." You thought.
You couldn't stop replaying that scene in your mind. "YOU BITCH!" You had said to him exactly. That was too mean. "I'm gonna try and get some sleep like Jean told me to...."you thought. Then you climbed into your covers and got a little sleep.
-time skip to a hour later-
"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" You screamed. It was still midnight and you had the most horrible dream ever. But then, you realized it wasn't a dream...your friends were actually dead. You ran over to Levi's office, not caring that you crying and that you were in your pj's. You just kept running and hoped no one saw you. When you got to his office you knocked on the door quietly.
"Who is it?" He asked.
"F/n l/n...." You said quietly.
"Come in I guess."
You slowly walked into his room with tears streaming down your face.
"H-heitchou...." You sniffled.
He just looked at you shocked. You never cried when someone died, you felt bad and just moved on normally, you never really did have emotion over these types of things.
He opened his arms and you walked over to him slowly and gave him a hug. He held you tight, and you felt safe.
"S-sorry. Bad n-nightmare."
"It's ok," he whispered. "Sleep with me tonight ok?"
"Ok thank you."
"You're welcome. Now you can sleep right here." He said as he carried you bridal style to his bed. Then he set you down and let you sleep on the bed.
"I'll be up a little longer doing paper work for eyebrows, ok?"
" o-ok but don't take long."
"I promise."
"Thanks again."
"Welcome." He smiled again and went back to work. You watched him as he came back towards you.
"What? Is my cravat dirty?"
"Haha, no... Just can't sleep is all so I'm waiting for you."
"Oh ok." He said as he took his shirt off and slipped right next to you.
"Goodnight f/n."
"Goodnight Heitchou."
"Don't call me that. Call me Levi."
"Ok, Levi. Night!" You managed a smile.
"You're cute." Then he kissed you on the cheek and gave you a hug, and went to sleep.
Moments later, you fell asleep too, feeling safe.