Chapter 8 : A Tragedy

Your POV
-time skip to after a couple of weeks-
The squad Levi was all in formation with Erwin at your side. You were all ready for this moment. You all had trained and trained. You were going to kill the female Titan with Eren as your ally.
Levi was scolding Eren about trusting us with all of his might.
"He's got a point, just believe us we will protect you no matter what." I said.
"Do what you want brat." Levi said finally.
"Ok I'll trust you guys."
"Thanks Eren!" Petra said happily.
Then they all galloped off to kill the female Titan while you, Hanji, and Levi all went off to talk to Erwin or something to make sure everything was ok.
They had caught the female Titan, but she broke free of Hanji's traps and tried to get Eren.
That's when Levi ordered you to come with him to get squad Levi back. You galloped back to the last spot where you had seen them last.
"No..." I said.
Levi just stared. What you and he had both saw was your dead squad.
"NO! DAMNIT YOU HAVE TO BE ALIVE YOURE MAKING A JOKE RIGHT?!??" I cried. I ran over to them and started to feel for a pulse, any pulse.
" Ahahhah. You guys can stop kidding now..." You whimpered. You lost it and bawled like a baby.
"This can't be happening..." you said in between sobs. That's when you felt someone pick you up bridal style.
"Its ok....we trusted them like we were supposed to f/n, and they did the best they could..." Levi tried to say reassuringly. He smiled....
All you could do was scream and cry. You didn't know what else to do.
"W-why aren't y-you c-crying..."
"Because this happened once before..."
He let you slip to the ground. You fell there, hopelessly in your own puddle of misery.
"Get their scout regiment badges, that's how I remember them." Levi said as he ripped off Petra's badge first.
"Ok.." You said after ripping off the others.
"Now let's head back and hope Eren kills that damned Titan."
"Yeah..."
Then you both mounted your horses as Levi said,
"F/n, you don't need to do your punishment anymore if you don't want to."
"O-ok...thanks."
-time skip to HQ-
"YOU BRAT YOU DIDNT FUCKING KILL THE TITAN?!?!?" You screamed, tears flowing down your face.
"WE FUCKING ENTRUSTED YOU WITH OUR LIVES AND NOW THEYRE ALL DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU DIDNT EVEN BOTHER TO MAKE THIER LIVES SPECIAL BECAUSE YOU DIDNT KILL...T-THAT THING!!"
"I-I'm sorry i-"
"NO YOURE NOT DAMN SORRY IF YOU WERE THAT TITAN WOULDVE BEEN DEAD BY NOW EREN!"
"..."
Everyone was crowded around the two of you. Levi put a hand on your shoulder.
"What's done is done well have to have Hanji think of a plan to kill that thing."
"DONT TOUCH ME YOU BITCH!" You were too enraged to even think.
"GOOD-BYE!" You screamed as you slammed the door.
You ran to the horse stables and went to the calm tree and cried for awhile, trying to get the image of your dead friends out of your head.