Chapter 3 : Alone Time

Your POV
When you woke up, it was 4:00 a.m. "Good." I thought. "I won't be late and I can maybe take a trip to the forest again before Levi throws a fit."
You got your maneuver gear on, checked the gas levels and set off on your horse. You started singing your favorite song, s/n. You were a pretty a good singer, your parents always told you so. So you sang out loud and swung to the top of the tree. Then you stopped singing and sat down. You took in the beautiful scenery.
"I'm starting to like this tree more and more," you said aloud. "I'm gonna call this tree the calm tree." so it was decided. You would always come here to relax. And then, you heard a branch break behind you, just to find Levi standing right behind you.
"HI CORPRAL!" You screamed.
"Oi brat. Nice singing." you blushed a little. Did he just compliment you? He never did that, well at least when you were children you never complimented each other.
"We decided that we are gonna put off the mission for today, and we are going to have it tomorrow." He said.
"Was it because I was late...."
"Yes brat why else did you think we would move the time? We fucking thought you were dead or being eaten by a Titan."
"Sorry...I'm pretty strong though."
"Tch." He sat down next to you and looked at you with his charcoal black eyes.
"What do you want now?" You asked.
"Since you didn't show up...meet me at my office tonight for punishment."
"What?"
"I said-"
"No idiot I don't want you to repeat what you just said! I mean I'm surprised. Stupid..." You cut him off.
"Want double punishment?"
"No..."
"Then stop being a brat and come by my place at 10. I need you to iron my clothes."
"Ok yeah sure whatever."
Then he got up and walked away. As soon as I was sure that he was out of earshot, I screamed.
"I'm so screwed.." You whispered. Then, Hanji ran up to you.
"Hey f/n!" She shouted with excitement.
"Hey!" You said and you hugged her and she did the same.
"Since we don't have a mission today, want to go and catch Titans with me !?!? I really want to experiment on them!" She said excitedly.
"Sure Hanji! Did you bring your horse and the traps already...or do we need to go back?" You asked.
"Nah. I have everything. Let's go and set up some traps!"
"Ok!" And then you both swung down to the bottom of the tree, and searched for a good spot to put some traps.