Chapter 10 : Beautiful Morning

Your POV
You woke up to Levi smiling and playing with your hair.
"Morning." He said sweetly.
"Morning." You yawned.
Then his smile turned into a smirk as he got on top of you and started to kiss you. You kissed him back. Then he got a little rougher, and then pulled away.
"Whoa Levi...you're a good kisser..." You blushed.
"Eh, I could've done better." He smirked as he got off of you.
"Well it was good enough for me." You said as your heart raced.
"I'm gonna go downstairs to go and get breakfast ok? Where do you want me to sit?"
"Right next to Hanji so that you can be next to me."
"Oh o-ok..." You stuttered.

-time skip to the eating place thingy-

"..." You would've said morning, but everyone was staring at you...
Eren was crying in the corner and everyone else just kinda felt bad. You walked over to Eren and put a hand on his back.
"Eren..." You whispered.
"Are you ok?" He just shook his head no. "Did I hurt you?" A few quick nods. "I didn't mean to, come here." Then you hugged him and said, "they didn't die in a bad way...they died trying. It's all that counts. You didn't kill them, and you really tried. Don't worry..." Then tears started to slip down your face. You wiped them away as they kept coming down your face. "Hey. You tried, and I'm happy for that!" Then you giggled and smiled and Eren stopped crying.
"I'm so sorry.."
"It's ok Eren. Don't worry!" Then you walked away, stronger, and not a crying mess. Everyone kept staring at you, but there was one pair of eyes that was glued to yours. Levi's.
"Oh shit." You thought. "Now he thinks I like Eren...SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!" You say down next to Hanji.
"Did I do the right thing?" You asked.
"Yeah. He cried himself to sleep last night. Mikasa helped him though."
"Damn. Now I feel worse."
"No it's ok." Hanji said. "He feels a lot better now, I can tell." Then she gave you a reassuring smile. You did the same back to her as Levi sat down next to you.
"Feeling better?" He asked as he took a sip of his tea.
"Yeah. A lot."
"Good. I think today's gonna be a beautiful morning."
You just looked out the window. A pretty light was shining down through the window to create a pretty rainbow, and outside, the trees were swaying slowly to the soft whisper of the wind.
"Whoa..." Everyone said in amusement.
"I'm gonna go outside. Anyone wanna come with?" You asked as you got up from your seat.
"Me." Levi got up.
"Oh ok...let's go get our horses ready."
"Ok." He said as he grasped your hand.
You blushed hard and I mean HARD. Your face was redder than a tomato. Then as two of you walked out, you saw Jean make kissy faces at you and Levi and made a little heart with his hands, laughing hard. You made a gun with your free finger and pretended to shoot him. Then you put your thumb across your neck, showing that he'd get payback if he teased you anymore. Then he backed away.
When you did, you realized Levi was looking at your lovely e/c eyes. That made you blush.
"What's up?" You said, getting him out of his trance.
"Nothing..." He said as he looked away. "We're here. Let's get geared up."
"Ok."
So you both did and then Levi said "I want to show you someplace that you might like." "Oh ok" was all you could say back.
"It shows the beauty in this beautiful, cruel world."
"Does it really?"
"Do you think I'd lie to you, f/n?"
"No..."
"Then trust me and let's go."
"Ok." You said as you got on your horse. "You lead the way." And with that, Levi went off at a fast pace, too fast for you to catch up.
"Hey!" You said kiddingly. "Let me catch up! I'm too slow!"
Then he slowed down and waited for you. "Thanks, I didn't really mean it though."
"No problem."
Then you both dismounted your horses and walked over to this really pretty place. It was a nice green garden, filled with pink roses.
"This place is too pretty to be destroyed." You said.
"I agree." Levi said.
Then you sat down and started to pick roses, and wove them into a pretty flower crown and blushed, passing it to Levi.
"For you.." You said as he took it from you. Then...he actually put it on his head, and made you one as well.
"For my princess...." He smiled as he put it on your head.
"Thank you..." You blushed. "I love it." Then, you sat in his lap and fell into a light sleep as he played with your hair.
It truly was a beautiful morning.